All Comments on 'His Obsession Ch. 03'

by Fluffy07

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Miranda shouldn't complain, she knew what she was getting in to.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago

Thanks for the update . Loving this story . :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

in the real world this would be stalking and assault. i dont see this turning to love unless she is a woman that likes to be abused

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great...

Great story. Please keep updating!!! Alexander is definitely complex and obsessed as he put it. Miranda is young and impressionable and does not know what she is really getting herself into; Alexander is a man with a plan and Miranda is that plan. She likes him, so that is a start. But will it be enough? We will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This isn't love he is a controlling jealous asshole 1*

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
hmmm...

I love a dominant man but he sounds like the type that ends up on 20/20 wearing an orange jumpsuit saying he didn't do it. Not feeling him yet. Hope she stands up to him for real.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
Is??

Is Alexander a vampire or something?? Aside from being crazy and controlling???

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5 but I hope the story picks up....

Lol at the comment that said Alexander is the type who ends up on 20/20 because I was thinking the exact same thing. Homeboy is more than obsessed but controlling and manipulative. Personally I would like to see a bit more emotion and personality from him because he is coming off as one dimensional. Plus it would be nice to know WHY he is obsessed. What triggered it? What's his backstory? I think you may want to clear up why he is he infatuated with her because all we read from him is MINE MINE MINE YOU BELONG TO ME! And while that can come off as a good trait for an alpha male it comes across as asshole-ish and aggorant on Alexander because he as a character is still a mystery. It is a good story but as mention just has a bit of loose ends/holes that needs to bridge the gap in the storyline.

raspberiliciousraspberiliciousover 11 years ago
So far, so GREAT!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
did you just...

leave us here hanging!? ma'am please continue T_T im eager to know what hapends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

this is a great story, can't wait for the next one. By the way people should not continue reading stories they don't like just to end up bad mouthing the writer. That is why there are tags, u can't expect every story to go ur way. If u see a tag and u don't think u would like the stories under it, ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jo!

Someone speculated that alex may be a vampire or something I can't say the idea didn't toss through my head also. Possessive men exist in real life but I can't imagine any woman making it this far in life without noticing that this guy pings ever "run while you still can" red flag in the book. Yet she trust him? Why? He has given her no reason to do to.

Anywho I'm all for her dumping the jackass and running off with Jo...I have a thing for the strong silent type. :)

black_maestrablack_maestraover 11 years ago
more please...

great story... of course. love the dominant type. I am a passive/aggressive black woman myself and appreciate a dominant/alpha male personality. it's a challenge for both... and your writing style tells me you know that as well. Fluffy07, stick to your story. love it and will be looking for more of your work.

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireabout 11 years ago
Cootie Brown!

...drunker than Cootie Brown!

I'm over here crackin up!

UpHillAllUpHillAllalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I really hope you continue this soon please. Amzingly writen wonderful story flow and I'm a sucker for possesiveness so this story is perfect !

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Freaking Finish It.

I need this story finished it's like a drug that u can't keep away from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uhhh.... I'm going to need you to finish!

This is tooooo hottt. Please finish!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I agree with the comments below me...I wanna see the fireworks and I hope she's got some backbone on her to deal with him...looking forward to the next instalment :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!

More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOOOKKKKKAAAAYYYY, WHAT'S UP? WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY?

Ok, again where is the rest of the story? I know you are not going to let one comment stop you from finishing this story? Please give me more! I think this story is going to be HOTTT! If someone has a problem with direction the story is going, they can just stop reading it. That is why they have a freedom of choice, but they don't have the right to make you feel bad about what you wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I really like this story. The main characters have mind blown chemistry and they seem like interesting characters on their own. Plus I enjoy the dominant/submissive elements in this story. This is probably the first interracial story I have seen on Literotica with dom/sub elements. Though I have a slight problem with how short it is. You should expand it more. Keep it up and please post the next chapter soon.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
More Please

I crave more, I love the characters so please bring more chapters!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alex

Hopefully someone did kick him in the nuts and he was unable to finish being part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please im desperate i need more

I need more of this story cause I come on this site to make sure you have finished the story like everyday. Please put me out of my misery

D3liciousD3liciousalmost 10 years ago
UPDATE ASAP

I know life happens but we are in desperate need of another LONGER chapter... There is definitely more to tell so hurry up and put us out of our misery. I need a chapter 4.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2almost 10 years ago
Ready for ....

Chapters 1-5 but will settle 4. I'm enjoying the story so far. Miranda may be young but she is smart who can handle arrogant Alexander. Good chemistry...

Dat_girlDat_girlover 9 years ago
continue

Please finish this

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. I can't wait for the domineering asshole to get his comeuppance :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's obvious that…

The author will never finish ths story but they're ain't no way Randy ends up with alex and they're happy he is way too controlling if the story was continued she would end up with Jo after he probably saved her from and abusive Alex who will end up either dead or in jail

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 1 year ago

Has potential. Rewrite so that it is cohesive enough that it reads smoothly. Right now it’s chopped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous