All Comments on 'The Finite Beating Heart'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best.

This was one of the best, most picturesque fantasies I have read in a long while. I give it 5 stars and have to say, thank you.

It was wild and beautiful; a love story I want very deeply. Not the age or even the kinks, just the beauty of the moment; the romance of something I do not think many people ever experience, or authors are able to ever capture.

I would suggest future readers read this with a Pandora station seeded with Iron & Wine.

TJ

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Just

a beautiful tale, beautifully written. Thank you.

Harper2Harper2over 11 years ago

How beautiful, how sensual. The way that everyone should lose their virginity; with real passion and true understanding......5 stars because they don't have 10

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Sweet tender love between two lonely people

The age gap didn't seem to have any significant meaning to them and they let their bodies tell them what was needed to be done.

As I was reading, I was hoping that they had a long loving relationship where they both explored their fantasies and how they wanted to be loved. Not wasting any heart beats.

Thanks for the very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Older women with young men is excellent for fun and satisfaction. Young men need direction but they are willing to do anything. More should try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning

I can´t agree more on the other comments!

I have rarely read a story which was so romantic and loving.

The tension between the characters and the really out- outstanding beach scene with her behind him.

All those words she whispers in his ear.

Shocking beautiful !!!

More stories of this kind, please ... you´re a genius!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sensitivity ~ Integrity

The other comments state it all - but I would further distill the essence as great sensitivity and integrity in the narration. Exquisite writing!

raconteuseraconteuseabout 11 years ago
Breathtaking

This is a story of such power, and yet such delicacy, interwoven with skilled experience. I've read several of your stories before, and I've been astounded by every single one, because you somehow manage to take my breath away with the heat and the tenderness you describe. Like a great pianist it's not just about getting the notes right, but oh, a virtuoso performance is moving, through every gamut of the emotions. Pianist and audience are both lost in the music itself. So too with your stories. I look forward with delicious anticipation to every one you publish, knowing that it will carry me into the heat and exquisite sensitivity of erotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome (overworked I know) but true

If you can translate your imagination into a real relationship, with the same honesty and intensity, you will never be alone.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wow Mrs. Ainsworth is the woman of my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic style of writ...

I have read all your stories.

You write the BEST erotic stories .. ever. Well done, get some more onto literotica..... cannot wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love your writing

What a beautiful title and the story. Love all your work. I hope to read more. Thank you very much for sharing. You have a great talent. all your characters seems so real and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

A sad commentary on our culture that this doesn't happen all the time.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
Nothing like a mature woman and a young guy !

You have described a memory every young guy needs to have to look back on for years. She gave herself totally and that's the ultimate gift. I enjoyed the way she showed her goodies to the 18 year old - another wonderful gift. Great story. Brings back wonderful old memories.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Hot story

Hot story, written eloquently with strong erotic tones. The whole idea of the young guy getting to play with the mature woman who knows everything about sex and teaches him. Yum. Was hard the entire time while reading it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Practicing

A beautiful poem to show Anna's love for sensuality. Such a beautiful story that most young men long for. Masterfully crafted to show that hearts beat together no matter their age.

dawger101dawger101about 5 years ago
Wow

You are good. Thank You

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
That Was An Exciting Read*****

You tell one sexy ass story!! Thanks for sharing.

StockprepStockprepover 4 years ago
A time of youth.

This story was the first of yours that I read. As I was reading it the song Summer (The First Time) by Bobby Goldsboro (1973) came into my head. A wonderful song that could and probably does transcend the generations evoking a memory of being a young and inexperienced youth.

I did learn from a lady who was exactly the same age as my mum even if the scenario was totally different to this story.

Oh how I wish I could return to 1974 and relive it and what followed again one more time.

Yours is a wonderful talent that I wish I possessed. I and others, I presume, await your next submission.

Regards

AutumnWriterAutumnWriteralmost 4 years ago
Excellently done!

In a way, they both lost their virginities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somehow, this story is on the money.

It may be hard to understand, but, if you have convinced (and mean it) she is safe in your hands. Washing a woman's ass is so pleasing to her is beyond belief ! Cripes, I am so glad I read this story over the years(three times) and have to believe the author knows this first hand. Author, thank you. (and she thanks you)

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Quite a lovely story. I only wish that it continued... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories revive fantasies of college years watching middle-aged instructors glide across the room, causing me to wonder if they ever had relations with male students....

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

The author adopted some sort of poetic style for his/her stories that is quite addictive. I also do understand Mrs. Ainsworth's desire to fulfil some of her fantasies about sex and intimacy. In light of her children being adults, as implicated, I'd tell her to go for it. However, having borne and raised children most people wouldn't relate to their lifes at wasted time. It's true, the meaning of life is, apart from romantic and mystifying bubbles, it's continuation through procreation. But the act of it is just a means to and end, not the meaning itself. By having children we not only ensure the survival of the species. The DNA of all life on earth consists of four nitrogen bases: adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine. Additionally there are phosphate and sugar groups to allow for the linking of the nitrogen bases to form a double helix. It is however the order of the nitrogen bases that determines which genes are expressed. So, looking beyond the boundaries of the species, you could say all life forms are just vehicles for the survival of certain patterns of adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine.

But I digress. Again, if someone is not extremely self centered, egotistical and/or brainwashed, they will not deem the time they spent raising children as wasted, even if they might feel to have missed out on some things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot, immensely erotic - you can feel the electricity between the two. brings back so many memories

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

That is one hot, hot story. Just the hearing the things that she wanted to do and to be done to her got my juices flowing. What a lucky young boy, and a darn good story. Thanks

BalboaboyBalboaboy8 months ago

Excellent! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous