All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 12'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well worth waiting for!

Great job Nick. Please continue I want to see Ty to fuck Ellen too.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago
Good work

Excellent really good chapter. Yes this has plenty of life left in it so do keep it going.

DC29DC29over 11 years ago
just some constructive critisism

While I enjoyed the story, to the end you change tense from past to present.

through most of the story you say thing like "she waited" and then in the last few paragraph you say "Kathleen sees"

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
Fuckin A!!

Oh man. I was fuckin waiting for the wedding night and you didn't disappoint. Ty fully owns this couple now. They belong to Him.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great ending

I really liked your story but it would have been better yet had Kathleen begged Ty to get her pregnant. Every white woman on her wedding date should be ovulating and taking a big black cock into her fertile pussy so that her baby is a black one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

I hope Kathleen gets pregnant by Ty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This series is phenomenal - I ssssooo want to be Kevin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot...

This is the first cuck story that actually goes into the wedding and wedding night. Well done!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Oh

I dream of being Kevin having a loving bride like Kathleen who lets me come with her and her man on the honeymoon and a friend like Ty who lets me taste my wifes cum on his cock on my honeymoon and then swallow his cum. A sissies dream cum true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous