All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Ch. 01'

by TurningintoCD

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

Sounds to me like somebody's rectal cavity is gonna be gettin' a gen-u-wine, good old fashioned penile HOW-DE-DOO next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Friend Indeed!

We all just need that little push to get started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

lovely setup...waiting for the next part...if only I was Allison :)

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago
Excellent!

Love this begining very much, can't wait for more......please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

Halloween can be a good excuse to indulge in cd. Once they experience the full girly look and feel they become hooked on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Love how you accurately captured how some people just have POWER over you!

Love the dress-up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
luv it!

please continue with ur great beginning!

DawnTransDawnTransover 11 years ago

Oh you must must must must must continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

god i was cummin the same time he was holy crap dont stop writin

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
love it

love the dressing part and how he was "convinced" to dress. that is how i feel when a Man is behind me and fondling me. you caught it perfectly.

JustPeekinJustPeekinover 11 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed reading the story - excellent start. Can't wait for Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great introduction!

I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too hottt...

Luv'd ur story... why don'tcha have Daphne take ya out to a salon, for a nice pedicure n' polish the afternoon before the party... He already seems ta like ur lil' toes...

Keep writin'...

Kisses,

Lezlee http://lezleefeetsgoddess.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

Nice effort. Obviously you understand the feelings of a closeted gay cross-dresser, and expressed the hidden desires and needs well. One could sense that you have probably had these hidden desires. But I would be willing to bet that some of your desires are even stronger and more vulnerable than you portrayed in little Aly.

Just as a suggestion to make your writing even better; In general, it is best to develop the characters as much as possible so we, the readers, begin to think we "know" them and "care" for them. We are sad at their sadness, long for their finding fulfillment and rejoice when it all works out in the end, etc. Sometimes this can be done with more dialog which explores the inner feelings of the characters. Sometimes this can be done with the secret "thoughts" of the characters exposed to our peeping eyes. And sometimes even in depth descriptions such as a trembling hand, an tear unnoticed by the one we love, a dilated eye of passion and desire, can express to the reader the depth of feeling and emotion the character is experiencing.

Enough I'm sure. Hope some of this might help - use what helps and ignore the rest! I'm off to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really like this! You see so many stories in which the guy/gal is so resistant. Some of us were just waiting for a real man to notice our femininity. We just needed a nudge--not to be forced.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 2 months ago

I like this story and how it's progressing. 2 friends. One masculine and suggestive; the other smaller and.... ! Their relaxed friendship and seemingly harmless joking and trickery going on seemed harmless. So, Aly put on the bra and panties. I'd feel safe and comfortable doing so too! B0ut then things got.... arousing! Is it just playful acting? I like reading about David being playful and suggestive! I wonder if I would go along with what David was suggesting !!! ??? I think I would !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurningintoCD@TurningintoCD
135 Followers
I love privately crossdressing and dressing up as a hot guy's chick! I'd love to chat and eventually meet up with someone :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES