All Comments on 'My Husband, My Cuckold'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Anom: yet you keep reading these stories ass wipe

you read all of them and then bitch like a child. You are the fairy story!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Awesome story, really liked it. More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looked at the Title and skimmed it Yuk!!!!!

Whats this doing in Loving Wives?.Listen Murph, you can write whatever you want but this probably belongs in another category. I read one part where she turned her husband into a girl?? That was enough. WTF dude. What self respecting spouse on either side would allow that? Way off the rails moron. Question? Why do all of these cuckold stories have to include humiliation and degradation of the husband.? Nothing erotic about that at all. Lastly when you have kennyboy loving your story you have reached the pinnacle of crap. Congrads next is clearlake and caribcucky. You will have hit the trifecta. Shame you are a talented writer .To bad you see fit to write garbage like this.. Oh well maybe you wrote it to piss people off. Congrads again BTW 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finally the truth

your earlier stories were about cheating and never rang true, now your writing what a sick fuck like you really believe in and they are crap stories also, do everybody, except the sick fucks who have no morals what so ever, a favor and stick the pencil up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PSA Public Service Announcement PSA,PSA,PSA

The only way to correct murphy621 mistake in writting the is to let him borrow my gun, sucide is the only way to correct this action. I just hope he does it soon, and as for the rest of you dickless morons that think this is hot, I hope you rush back home to find the 6 black guys fucking your wife like the tramp she is.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not cowardly enough to be anon

Happy to say your story turned my stomach. I read up to where the husband came home on the first page, then skipped to the final paragraph.

The wife in this story is not only as far removed from 'loving' as its possible to be - she is barely human. A horrible story that ought to have remained buried in the sewer of the author's foetid imagination.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Obviously you've enraged the anon's

Who doesn't (besides them) love a good slut wife story? I wish this had been one. Plenty of sex, for sure, but seemed to go to full speed right away, and off the rails a little later. Her conversion to slut was so fast she got wind burn. And Norm was already a slut. And them Mal was, too, and Cindi was a slut. What are the chances? And if it wasn't enough that they were of one mind, they all talk the same, sound the same. Then it goes from slut wife to bisexual crossdressing. The only redeeming part was that she didn't put him in a cock cage, and included him in her sex life.

Focus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You, murphy621, are one very, very sick asshole.

Did your parents have any children that lived, you pathetic shit eating cum sucker. Now, take a long walk on a very short pier (with cinder blocks tied to your feet).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story!

I loved your story. The title pretty much tells the reader what lies ahead yet many still snivel and complain at what they read. I love cuckold stories. That is why I read it. It has every facet of the perversion. Those who want to read stories about folks with high morals shouldn't be wasting their time here. This is a place to vicariously enjoy your innermost perverted thoughts and you did a great job of taking me there. Thank you!

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
When are these authors stop to put stories in the wrong category?

This belongs in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent.

The anon's wives are at this moment being fucked by better men than them.

Many of the anon's are unknowingly bringing up kids that are actually another man's child.

The reason they spit their venom is because subconsciously, you're talling them what they already suspect.

I'd have liked an impregnation in this story too.

calclovercalcloverover 11 years ago
To The Last Anon

Are you talking about yourself you moron?. Who is spitting the vitriol you putz? And to top it off you do it anonymously. Not only that are not all the people on this site truly anonymous? What a fucking idiot. Maybe you should just look at the pictures. Oops there are none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i must admitt to having fathered an other mans children

but he did look like me and it was a grudge fuck of an ex-wife and the child is beautiful and she still doesn't know . all of her other children are deformed except the fruit of my loins. that not counting the Filipino pair and the black lady in Kenya but he knew right away. i checked the blood and DNA of mine trust but verify. yes i have been busy.never thought about Cuckolding any of the men i had sex with their wives it was just fun sex and he was away and she was HORNY i filled a need .

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
No Moral but MUTUALITY

Anon You are right THE REVENGE STORIES ALSO are not on moral. Look at Longhorn__07's story "Fool Me Once" here in LW. This story is the first or the second popular on LW!!!! In this revenge story the loverboy gets 20 years prison for fucking the main hero's wife, against to be inocent!!!!!!!! The moral says not to punish inocent, but the main hero and his ally punish an inocent (the adultery is not felony in the Western Culture) READ REVENGE STORIES!!!!!!!!

In FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot" the husband's friend destroys the cheating wife and the loverboy without moralic internet campaign!!!!!!!!!

Where is moral? Fortunately there is not in the revenge story, but SIMPLE MUTUALITY. You STARTED the cheating why the husband SHOULD BE FAIR with you, when the tribunal system helps the cheating wives??????????????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Science!

@ Excellent Anon The science solved the problem so who is the true father of a child is not enigma. The DNA test is almost 100% sure.

The science result reached 6 states from the 50 states of USA and in 6 states the exhusbands do not have to pay children support for bastards (if the children are below 4 years old). I hope once the science results will reach the Family Law in all Western Culture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

You are a man who says his characters are drawn from people you know in life. Do you really know men who are submissive to the point of enjoying their wives humiliating them? I've lived a long life and knwon many people and have never known such a man. Just lucky I guess.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
WTF???

For the genre (or three/four genres), this was kinda interesting. Hubby starts as a reluctant cuckold who discovers he is a voyeur. Partly because Sweetie still likes him, and partly because she recognizes that she will not abandon what she has discovered about herself, she convinces him that his pre-programmed objections are not NEARLY as exciting as acknowledging his responses! The drift over to homosexual contact is handled with some class, in large part because the Bull does NOT seem to want to humiliate Hubby (an unfortunate staple in most similar tales!)

I am flummoxed by about half (or so) of the commentary for this story! Hence my 'comment title!' Comments are SUPPOSED to be about the content or structure of the writing! (See previous paragraph!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mal is a lucky guy

For all the haters, I understand why you don't like stories like this. But for me and guys like her husband, it excited us greatly when another man - a man with obviously superior equipment - takes your woman to places you never could. To get to watch it happen is greater still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant !!!

this is fantastic writing, even better than usual on this section.

love hearing how a lady like you treats her cuck

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
You writers in LW never cease to amaze me...

... Just when I think I've read the absolutely shittiest story ever, along comes a story like "My Husband, My Cuckold". Congratulations, you hold the title for the shittiest story ever, at least for a little while.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
you are wrong

the worst ever was written by indiansubmale - The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch.*** all chapters. the wrost possible garbage and the half fag finally quit writing. the comments are better than the stories.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
brilliant

great story. Loved it. raging hard read. Thank goodness its three pages long - I had to read so fast to get to the next bit. One of the best cuck stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You have got to be kidding? She has no respect or love for him. She ABUSES him.

Why would he possibly stay with her and if she thinks her actions say anything else, she's dreaming. They simply demonstrate her contempt. Her actions say it all. Which makes this little tale a bunch of baloney. And a waste of time for writer and reader alike.

bobby9909bobby9909about 11 years ago
I noticed how you kept refering to everything in the past tense.

He was... I was... it was... It would be interesting to find out when and how Mal finally got a gut load and dropped her.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations Murf both kennyboy and subhubbie like this kind of rubbish. I amit, I kept reading this garbage hoping that Mal would wake up and can the bitch but it did not happen. To anyone else who likes this kind of rubbish, see a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just worthless

Why would her husband remain while she degraded and humiliated him? Why wouldn't he recover his pride and self respect and simply throw her cheating ass out and divorce her? Even for a fictional/fantasy tale, this was a pile of horse pucky.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Hubby is bi, so is wife

The awakening of their bi sides is great. I have had my share of bottom bi husbands. Fucked em and bred em just like the wife. Sometimes I have a girlfriend with strap on fuck them both too. Sex is what feels good so the new normal is try it, you might like it. I bet Norman loved stretching husbands pussy and breeding him just like he bed the wife. And the husband moaned and begged for the breeding just like the wife. Everyone won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mmm... Thank you! I've never came so hard in my entire life!

Viper_Strikes_RKOViper_Strikes_RKOover 10 years ago
Sequel or Alternate ending or both

Ok, so I read this story, I thought it was alright, but it had to be fully read. Now, reason I said alternate ending is due to something simple... She stated she loves him but then threw a curve ball at him by also stating that if he told her to stop, she'd leave him and go to Norman, so for the alternate ending, you should play on that statement, have him throw that back in her face by asking her how she says she loves him but then threatens to leave him for Norman in the next sentence, also in the alternate ending it could be a proper LW story.

For the sequel, well that can be up to you but this has the potential to be a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
humiliating

Don't understand how any person would let themselves be so degraded. This story is far from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheater

She cheated on him and then degraded him and made worthless all the love and memories of their long marriage. Is that the way a loving wife treats a good man and provider? I don't think so.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Wearing . . .

. . . an evening gown to the party is more exciting than most can imagine. No further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not That Difficult

Though my wife's always been the more dominant partner in our 17 year marriage, she didn't start cuckolding me until last year. The senior partner in her firm took a real interest in her career and the cases she was assigned after the firm lost another high potential junior partner. Suddenly my wife was getting meatier cases, going to more client dinners and presenting at conferences.

She returned from a trip after Thanksgiving and I confronted her about hickeys on the sides of her her breasts and on her ass. She finished undressing, told me to follow her to the den where she reached into the liquor cabinet, poured us each a straight bourbon and said, "Barry put these on me; he fucked me every night I was away".

I was too shocked to reply. She went on, "He's been after me for months, and finally, away from home, I let him have his way. He's an incredible lover, just like he's an incredible golfer, attorney and speaker. He's all man. I want to find a way to stay married to you, but he and aren't giving up what we've started."

It's been a tough year, but I've stayed with my wife. She and Barry are very discreet, so no one else knows my wife is his woman and my roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"He was mine to use".

That's all you need to read to know this was a silly story about the wife's total lack of love or respect for her husband. All she was interested in was using him to get her kicks. He could have been run over in the road for all she cared. As long as she got off. And this is interesting how? Terrible characters. Not a single one worth caring about. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Covered in diseases he keeps her around?

Even for fiction this was BAD. How you imagine a man totally lacking in pride or self respect is beyond all reason. It simply doesn't make any sense that he would allow her to use him and expose him to aids, std's or herpes and think everything is hunkiedorie. A ridiculous plot and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Until he had her served with the divorce papers.

It took him some time to move assets around, make a lot of the money disappear and to get the rest of his ducks in a row. By the time he filed the only thing left was the house and the cars and he happily gave her half the house and her car just to be rid of the slut. THAT is how this sorry tale ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was awesome!!!!!

I wish I could live this life. My wife has turned into the cold and un-exploring type.

She does give great head and rides my face but I can't get her to make me clean her up. I'd love her to ride me then force me to eat my pleasure from her.

I'd really like to please her from the front while her friend is penetrating her from behind. As her friend is ready to explode, she leans back and pushes my head down so that his cock is down my throat as the first squirt come shooting out of his huge cock! I feel it hot the back of my throat and then I have to back up so I can breathe. I wish I could make this happen!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then Norman learnedd the most important lesson

That he had both pride self respect. With those, he threw the cunt out an divorced her. She had demonstrate to him that she had neither love nor respect for him by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him at every turn. He decided that catching some nasty disease from her just wasn't worth it. After the divorce she lasted three more years before she died from Aids. He had sweated things out for a year previously, getting random checks to make sure he hadn't caught anything from the whore. He lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mal needs to grow a pair & kick the bitch to the curb!!

Bad subject but the quality of the writing was good as English & punctuation go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And you dear annony!!!

you need to grow a pair period No balls and a small cock means you're an asshole. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife fucks neighbor

my wife cheated once with our neighbor,and i was mad at first but after i felt of her sloppy pussy and she told me that he'd had a huge dick and he fucked her real,real hard, i just felt compassion for her instead,and she told me that he'd done her in his little girls bedroom and it had made her really horny because it smelled all wet and really pee-pee smelly from her wetting her bed..anyway we had some really hot sex and my wife made our bed smell like the little neighbors bedroom,and we are more happy than ever !!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

This wasn't love.

It is a cheating cunt with nothing but disrespect, dishonour, and betrayal to using the husband as a human dildo.

Bitch needs an arse whipping (literally, whip on her arse) and divorce.

What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mal is

A worthless bastard and not a member of the male species. She should be sold to someone as screwed up as she is, while her bull should be castrated like the writer.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Shi is a shit

He is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will Never Understand

Never understand why most writers always have the husband cave to the threat of "Let me do this or divorce". I've only read a couple of stories where the husband says "I'll take the divorce". Really wish there were more. 1 star for posting this in LW. Why? Look at the tags, they are fetish, bdsm, tranny and noncon, just not LW's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What nonsense and ugly story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This bitch should die

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just a disgusting bitch throw her out why does the man always be the one to suffer why not the wife and lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Right on

I feel you are dead on target. Couldnt be more real. I didnt want it to end. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crossdresser Husband

I'm a crossdresser; and although my lovely wife knew of my fetish before we were married, she does not participate or encourage me in any way. How I wish my wife could accept my feminine, submissive side, and have a cuckold marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

grow some balls mal and toss the bitch to the curb i hate when the cuck gets shit on all the time i like to see some of them get smart and get out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

what a whore toss the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The word cuckold

Just the word cuckold in the title gets a *2 from me, no matter who the author is. Unless, of course, the whore is discarded and the bull( shit) is destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Life was never better

And then she was served with the divorce papers. And discovered the bank accounts were empty, the credit cards didn't work, her cell phone was cancelled and her husband had packed his bags and left. Because really, who would stay with a woman who demeans, degrades and humiliates him AND exposes both of them to every nasty disease in the world? Nobody is THAT stupid. Really ugly story with thoroughly unlikable characters.

1 star

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Stupid cuck story

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I'm not going to stop seeing him and if you try to make me stop I will leave you and go to him.

And with that any man with ANY self respect would have left, as an ultimatum such as that says "He means more to me than you do"

Just the usual crappy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unregenerate, irredeemable drivel.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Then let's hope that your whore, whom you portrayed so finely, becomes infected with HIV and suffers a slow and painful death. And hopefully many more men will be infected by then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if this was me you wife would have died that first night after fucking him. i would have set you on fire while you slept

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably the WORST story I’ve ever read on this site. She didn’t love her husband; only lived to humiliate him. She should leave a letter of apology and put a bullet into her own head. One star ⭐️ for this totally disgusting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would simply gotten my baseball bat and beaten my wife's brains in if she ever did that

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

WOW! Another totally escapable, erotic, HOT fantasy. Well done yet again. Thank you for writing and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hate unfaithful wives like in this story and are worthy of death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would have killed a cunt like i read about in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

there is nothing worse that a cuckolding bitch and whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

see a wife like that in the sorry ass story would be set on fire while she sleeps if it was my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These stories are quite entertaining, sexy, and fun until the writer's psychosis takes over the story, and things get extreme, fetishy, and stupid. They diverge from that path where 90% of normal people could find something to enjoy. The story enters that realm of mucky, twisted visions, where all human dignity the characters previously possessed disappears. We realize that a twisted (and not in a fun way) mind is pounding out this screed in a sort of literary "no wire hangers" moment, albeit somewhat subdued. Perhaps the coolness with which the script is flipped into a sexual dystopia is the most disturbing thing of all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Then, one night, Norman came over unannounced. She didn't want her husband to watch... The bed springs were really squeaking... Mal had tears flowing down his cheeks... thinking; "How could she... She promised this night was mine, ours. She purposely dressed in that new lingerie for me... after all, this is my birthday and now that bastard is here and she prefers him to me? ON MY BIRTHDAY ???" His shoulders drupe'd. Mal had finally seen the light... He felt he had been abused enough... ,He kept mumbling and repeating "On my birthday..." He went into the bedroom. opened up the bottom drawer in his dresser bureau... between the piled clothes, he pulled out his dad's souvenir German P-38 pistol. shoved the loaded 9 mm magazine into the handle, slide the action back loading the first round, turned around looking at his wife's closed eyes as she was again experiencing another orgasm. Cleared his throat loudly catching norm's attention... Norman turned his head to yell at Mal to obey the wife's orders to get out ... Clearity suddenly shown on Norman's face when he realized what Mal was pointing at his head... Mal kept repeating... "On my Birthday... on my..." He shot Norman right between the eyes. "Birthday... You fucking promised... whore." and shot her too. Mal backed away from the bed. falling onto the chair in a seated position.. "On my Birthday... you promised, you lied." Mal found himself in a psycho ward. Had to be fed through tubes... he kept staring at nothing saying. "On my Birthday..." Mal was incarcerated for five years...it was obvious in court. Mal had gone insane... but, finally, he began to come around asking.. "Where's Patti...? Where am I? He was judged sane and released... He visited his wife's grave... went to Norman's burial site and pissed on the grave... He then went to his new apartment having gotten his old job back...

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I'm just sad that one or two or three hundred kilobytes of precious magnetic media are wasted to store this garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous