All Comments on 'Natalie's Truth'

by Poisonlove

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
confused.

i honestly didn't understand it .. or maybe i did lol. so ... sandra is natalies twin sister? or is sandra a made up person in natalies mind? im honestly confused here. could someone please explain.

THANKS FOR WRITING THOUGH :) appreciate it :D

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
my mistake.

okay ignore what i said up there ^ lol. sandra .. is obviously natalies besty from the other story (natalie-alone) i just misread the names lol. so if this is about sandra ?? ... but i thought it was natalie that confessed to being drugged and raped by her ex? and what is up with michael and raphael being doctors? hhhmmmm very confused!

:)

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 11 years agoAuthor
LOL you gotta imagine this story like watching the movie Inception....

See, this story is a total new person!!! that's why it's called The Truth... Natalie's truth is that she was at a psychiatric hospital, while getting her treatment her mind was making that other live (ALONE) to solve out this life (The Truth) the reason she was Natalie back in Alone is because of how she feels for her sister in this life. The reason that back at ALONE she messed up the characters is because she was dealing with her life here back there in her mind!

browneyes213browneyes213over 11 years ago
lol

hahaha oh my gosh, okay lol thanks for that. felt like an idiot lol but thanks for the explanation. thats bloody awesome !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonlove@Poisonlove
29 Followers
Update on FatDad: as of 1/24/2023 Hello everybody! From time to time i'm asked about Fatdad and whether he is writing or not....this is your message to you all: "Thanks for this! I am well and still thinking about what/where to continue my writing. I’ve stalled out since R...