All Comments on 'Ginger'

by xxDJLoveyy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good start.

I hope you continue with this story.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 11 years ago
Good Backround

But very unfinished, Hope you were planing a sequel or a series more likely with Bridget being dominant and maybe taking Kelley’s friend and maybe even Kelley's mother

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaover 11 years ago
Where's the real sex?

I'm sorry but your story just didn't hit home. No emotions, no desire, no build up. To top that off where was the sex. Talk about guys with the wham bang thank you ma'am. Ginger's first time all she wants is to climb on your face and that's all you want for her. I might still be with guys if my first experience with another woman had been like that. OK I jest, I'm lesbian no guy could ever change that.

That said I did like your opening. I just didn't like your bed scene. Give it more, explore, taste, smell, touch, her whole body. Surely you're going to fuck her first. You do know that among us lesbians fucking is our most common practice, didn't you. My face may end up between my lovers legs but that is so much later in our love making. If it's just sex play more likely than not she'll be against the wall while I fuck her silly with my fingers and I do me fuck, not finger play.

Maybe you can continue this story but next time make the sex real, real girl on girl.

Clive523Clive523over 10 years ago
was that it?

A first time and that was all we got. More detail more lead in, more lead up, more fingers, clothes detail, the suspense of arrival, details in the lead in. It really didn't grab me, follow it up with another session and greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this sequel!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ginger Series Info