All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
prop69prop69over 11 years ago
Great story

An interesting twist. Loved the sex between sisters and adding the brother was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hell Yes!!!

Now that I have blown my load all over everything, I need a smoke!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feels rushed

you give no background as to their relationship before this. this should be chapter two of three. no character build up no plot build up nothing but a first draft that needs a lot of work before being posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bloody awesome

I was right in there i love seeing siblings do it even though I've never done it because I'm a single child but still it was hot and kinky and i loved it keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No disrespect intended, BrettJ, but....

Once, just once, instead of the smoking hot sister who could have anyone in the world but chooses nerdy loser brother, I'd like to see hot handsome brother give a mercy-fuck to his sister because she's been shot in the face by the ass-fairy - granted it wouldn't be that sexy, but it would be funny as fuck....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More details, please.

This is a well-written story but it would have been one-hundred times hotter if you'd have actually spent some time describing their sex. How the girls smelled and tasted. What it really felt like to fuck them and eat them. You might as well just say, "Grant fucked Lana, and Lana ate Portia, and then..." Hardly a turn-on. And this story should have been LOTS longer and lots more vivid.

As I said, you do write well, though.

"I let out a sigh so loud they probably heard it in Venezuela."

Wonderful

Susy in Portland

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
very good

thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

My brother and i have thought about something like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a fine story of hot sisterfucking

Grant's a lucky guy. Most all boys with a sister think from time to time what it'd be like to get in her panties and check out that sweet little slit she's got between her legs, and nowadays more and more of them are doing that and much more. Why the fuck not? And Grant gets to fuck both of his sisters, he just sticks his cock up their twats and fucks away. I was very touched by the young lady who wrote "hot." She and her brother have talked about getting real "close." My advice to the horny siblings is, just go and do it. Once the boy gets his cock up her sisterly snatch he'll go into a fuck frenzy and his sis'll cum like never before. Once he blows his brotherly balls up inside his sis they'll both know that that's exactly where his creamy semen belongs. They've got years of great dirty fun ahead of them. So just go to it, kids. A brother's big hard cock, his sister's warm wet twat--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good enjoyable story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous