All Comments on 'I Control Minds Ch. 04'

by penasweapon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Much too short for the time away.

More would be appreciated.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Very Good

Cant wait to see how he Controls everything and if he can get his Harem in one place. or will he have a home life and Work life.

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
more

more and sooner than three years please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More story!!!

Penasweapon, The first 3 chapters of this story were good, and it flowed from chapter to chapter.

This chapter doesn't follow chapter 3, you forgot to mention when Greg goes to the office, just who Alex is and when he changes her because of always talking about Jaime's problems(I presume Jaime is her son/daughter).

Why not have Alex come back to Greg's house after work and have a little orgy with his wife, MILF mom in law and his newest "slave" Alex, this would have been a longer story and you could the segue into the next chapter with Michelle, the student worker, waiting for chapter 5, a much longer one, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Quit while you are ahead

If this is a preview of how you are going to continue this story please stop now. The first 3 chapters were written in first person, this one was written in third person. The story didn't flow like the previous chapters. No character back story, imo just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Why?

Stop Greg was just getting his Harem together. Work & Home maybe Alex could bring Jaime in to visit.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Was This A Flash Series?****

Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Too short! 1 page chapters get a 1* penalty from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous