All Comments on 'My Brother's Panties'

by seat542

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Love the character development and the scenes you described. Wonderful beggining to a series, I hope!

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well written and very detailed to the point one would think it all firsthand fact. Surely kept my eyes glued. Great descriptions of the girly things. 5 stars well earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Milking Mine

great story,made me want to suck my brothers cock,instead I had to unload in my hand and eat the prize myself. Thanks for a great jerk!

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
So Erotic

One of the most touching and erotic transexual stories I have ever read, I only hope ( make that desire) that the next chapters to be as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
god that was so good

good job on the writing...i loved it....cant wait to read the rest and the develiopment of Laurens character.....

toni49toni49over 11 years ago
wow

oh my that was one hot story and very well wrote and i will be waiting for more.had me hard in my panties.

seat542seat542over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone and....

the second part will be released later this week....hope you enjoy it as much

overcastlifeovercastlifeover 11 years ago
Damn

This is probably one of my favorite stories I've ever read. Never have I wanted to be a character in a story as I was with this. Thank you and can't wait for more.

jon269jon269over 11 years ago
Wow....Loved it!!

I can't wait for part 2!!

PumpkinkingNEPumpkinkingNEover 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved this! Can't wait for more... I guess that I have to start writing my next story! Inspiration! Yummy!

MsPetiteMsPetiteover 11 years ago
so HOT!

Loved this story. I cummed so hard!!! Thanks

TVJoannaTVJoannaover 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment. I'm eagerly anticipating the anal action between loving people. I particularly liked the comparison between 'just sex' and sex with emotional involvement.

oledude65oledude65about 11 years ago
Love tranny stories

Wow! Did I ever get off on that story

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
Perfect!

I keep reading this one, it's so good. It's kinda like my dream life scenario! :-)

deanahiideanahiialmost 11 years ago
very nice

love reading the story and kept me reading more. can't wait til the 2nd chapter. loved the way the three of them make love. so nice. would love to do that so much.

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 11 years ago
Beautiful

Truly loved this story, hot , erotic , sensitive and loving ! My favourite story. Really well written . Oh to be with Jamie and Lauren!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
kinky...

Were do I sigh up to met you and your brother. I had a hard on while reading this and wishing I to could be in panties with you all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story!

What a well written story. So hot, but so loving. Have often wondered if I met someone like those girls. I don't think my spouse would approve, so I will have to keep it in my book of fantasies. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely full of...

passion, lust, and love. This was incredibly well done. Excellent story-telling.

Mmmm, this was delicious, hot, and oh-so-worth another chapter.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm Jealous

I've only read one story better and thats Chapter 2. Please write Chapter 3

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

Excellent start to a wonderful adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous