All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 02'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

Very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

all moms should fuck their sons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

You've got the beginnings of a good story, let's step it up.

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
really really really ?

is that it ?

good start but way, way,way to short(these two Metamorphosis chapters should of been one)and it would be still to short

hope the next installment is longer and is coming ASAP

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
You've got the kettle to a nice boil

I like the set-up.

No slam-bam,"thanks mum" going on here. Sean's acknowledged his taboo interests and nerving himself to act on them, but IMO hasn't the faintest clue HOW to make his fantasy happen.

Heather's both ahead and behind in that race. Being an adult, she knows exactly what to do, but isn't completely aboard with doing them.

Her guilt-inducing squirt-fest in Sean's wank spot is both a major signal that her unconscious desires have galloped way ahead of her own thoughts and boundaries, and how hot her anticipation of coupling with him is.

It's easy to oversell how hot the sex is when for me, what makes M/S romances so hot is the unique bond between mother and son. Also the possibility of unjudgmental love between them that grows.

It's your story to do your way so I will just say, great job and keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like how you approach the taboo; keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Great story so far, but could do without the exaggeration of her squirting in such copious amounts. I got lost in the realism and possibilities of the story and then came the point when she came and it pulled me right out. Otherwise, keep going the story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope you're not stopping here. Just like Robert Frost said,

"And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep/"

Actually I like the idea of cuckolding him. What an original and unusual turn for a story here....

ArchReaderArchReaderover 8 years ago
Excellent story but!

Grammar and spelling need attention.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Beautiful developing love story between mother and son. The mother has suddenly realized she has not accepted/recognized that her child has grown into a man. He has his own dreams, desires, wants and needs which she has never bother to discover. Apparently they never talked. Apparently she was unable to comprehend the fact her son had developed a libido. He could and does accept her as his mother but also as a sexual female human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous