All Comments on 'Drugging My Sister For Them'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please Kara more stories from Adriana Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So basically he's fucking his own sister who has just been urinated on? There may be non-con here, but it's just gross. Christ, put it in fetish already. As it is, he's probably the biggest pussy I've ever seen written in a story, and it's absolutely baffling that the cowardly little cunt is getting laid rather than dead or taking it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep up the good work

I love all your stories. Please share more soon...

menatvmenatvover 11 years ago
Loved pretty much everything!

Except for maybe the piss part and then in the end her being so receptive of being drugged/raped. I kinda wish it would have gone on longer without her knowing what exactly happened to her.

Otherwise, loved the story! Nicely written and very erotic.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyover 11 years ago

I love anonymous pisses of crap that like to post big but aren't adult enough to post with their user name. There is no doubt rape is what is...being drugged is what it is. In this story...there is a great erotic story that this particular woman is into that for whatever personal reason. Back to the idiot posting anonymous...people are into that stuff FYI. I was great with the rntire story except the pissing. Would love to see her become her brother's playtoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The sister doesn't know about the other two boys. She woke up to her own brother fucking her. She loves him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yo bra

at first i was like "dude!" but then i was like "dude!" you know what i mean, it's like, why come here, but im like "yolo"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The past tense of grind

is ground, not grinded. So one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

its a bit pushed too far, but there was definately some hot bits, maybe follow it up with a revenge story to get those two back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All right

Not my favorite of yours but I still came. 4 stars because I like the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I almost feel bad for jerking to that.

This has gotta be the first story that's actually made me feel sympathy for the girl. Actually having trouble figuring out how exactly I feel about this one. I'd say that's a damn good job as a writer, since you were able to evoke those emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
barf

BigR, so who are you? Name and address. You are just as anon. You shot your rocks -great. Others vomited-their honest response. What law says people have to like it to comment?

Besides the sicko factor, if she had been drugged and used that hard for that long she would be a physical trainwreck. Having a go with bro wouldn't be on her to do list. The suspension of disbelief needed is beyond human limits.

Penchant4PleasurePenchant4Pleasurealmost 11 years ago
loved it :D

Amazing, and fuck all you pussies who read non-consent and then complain that things were too rough or *gasp* that was actual rape. That's what some of us want, and this is a fantastic example of delicious depravity ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Somehow I always end up coming back to this one. It gets me going good. And for those of you who are all 'shame on you' tough. It's fiction. Get over it.

RoammeRoammeover 10 years ago
I liked your story but...

I'm not into incest but I found myself drawn to this story. I liked it more than I should have. I only wish this was written just from her side of the story. Say, she knew about her brothers bullys and what they wanted. Say she saw some of the drug in her drink and the drink tasted off. She wanted to rescue her brother so she drank it all, knowingly. The part she woke up to was a surprise. Anyways, thank you for your interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I always come back to this one. Lol. I squirted once again. Thanks~.

moses6667moses6667about 10 years ago

I hope there more to this, just because the story is just so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
only wish

I could only wish this would happen to me. Gets me so wet to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A sequel?

Please make another story!!!! Maybe even from her point if view!!!

doorknob22doorknob22over 9 years ago
Awesome story

Very well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five Stars

Nicely written, with many details and an interesting plot. You should make a sequel!

BrexxiBrexxiabout 9 years ago
Bravo! Very entertaining read!

Thanks for sharing this. I greatly enjoyed your story.

Despite the plethora of incest & non-consent fantasy erotica out there, your writing style and the concept of "selling/preparing her for them" is surprisingly relatively uncommon.

Sure, there are plenty of stories about rape & non-consent, but relatively few really emphasize the eroticism in the concept of "letting her be used."

Thank you for writing this. This is good erotica.

And to those misguided souls who have trouble separating fantasy from reality: THIS IS FANTASY FICTION.

THIS IS NOT REAL.

If your brains are still not mature enough to recognize this, you need to get out of the non-consent section. Now.

If you think the author is "wrong" for writing this erotica, it means that YOU have trouble separating fantasy from reality.

It means that YOU do not realize that this is fantasy and that no sisters were harmed in the making of this story.

For the good of your non-mature minds, leave now.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Wickedly good

Typical guys.

I think Michelle responded very well when realised what had happened and her brother is a total jerk.

Best left unsaid, what our eldest sibling did and taught us. (1 brother, 4 sister family).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The angriest fap I've ever had

This was an amazing piece that really got me fire up-the ignorant and useless little bro, the bullies being, well jerks and the fine sister that got used. A little unconvinced on how his sister just turned the tide and went down on him but I felt so fired up about the brother doing a useless job in their relationship. With that being said, that was a beautiful piece and really hooked me emotionally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10/10

Sequel. Now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Part 2 is necessary...... And I think the brother needs to get what's coming to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She still does not know

Does'nt get much better than this. She has no idea it wasn't only her brother that got to see her naked and got to fuck her brains out. The best part is if she knew all those other guys had stripped her, seen her naked, used her and left her for her brother she would be horrified. Hope the bully's took pictures for later. It would be so bitchin if they had gotten some nude shots and shared them with their buddies at school. Imagine how cool it would be to be sitting in class with her knowing you have nude pictures of her sexy body and her most private parts in your wallet! Especially when you've shared them with almost every other guy in the class room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
second part please

a second part please, i want to know what bullies going to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want Chis to get fucked

It would be awesome if they fucked Chris harder than thay did Michelle. They'd take him in the kitchen, the bathroom, over the dining table, outside. They'd use him until he can't stand and the best part is he wouldn't be drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my thing

This is seriously repulsive. rape ain't cool. From any point of view. Please don't write such stories. I'm not criticizing your writing style. Think for yourself. Final decision is always yours.

PantykidPantykidabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story because my name is Chris and I have an older sister who I'd love to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, but in the real world the brother is a pussy who should have fucked up the bullies with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This promotes bullies and daterape

Garbage, you must agree with bulling people and date rape, why else right this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

A nice, well written story. In the circumstances described what brother wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck his big sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
baseball bat

I really hope this is fiction. Even as a fake story there are several people who need to have a visit to a dentist after having a chat with my baseball bat. Or maybe an anal probe with a 12ga shotgun.

Even as fiction this is BS, and I'm ashamed that this has any type of a following on literotica. I have some dark thoughts here and there, but drugging a woman for the purposes of gang raping her ass is beyond asinine. I only read half of this after reading the title and description, and it was as gross as I thought it would be. I'm ashamed.

DarkdepthsDarkdepthsover 5 years ago

A great and intense story!

I would have preferred if the sister would remain ignorant about it but nonetheless a really enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get Over It

Jesus look at the pansies. You'd think this was their first day on literotica. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sorry but that was totally unrealistic

She is raped for 3 hours and then wants to willingly make love to her brother when she becomes conscious? She was raped, not a slut. She would be in agony.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

Yes, the story is unrealistic. Yes, there's incest. However, the people complaining should/could have seen it coming from the freaking title! It was put in the right section and the drugging did in fact happen.

That being said, this story was not as good as I hoped. I would have loved to see more description from the actual sex from the guys. How much cum was in her? I don't recall any of that being described, except in one paragraph that summarized how long she was fucked.

And then the incest sex afterwards was... yeah...

I hope you continue writing. This story had potential. If you could re-write it again, that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bro i nutted to this, brb gonna go kill myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a true piece of twisted shit.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Un-Fucking-Real.

To have a Brother drug his Sister so his bullies can rape,torture and humiliate an unconscious woman is a vile despicable act of evil,but for Brother to basically lose his humanity and become like his bullies and rape his own Sister is just plain irredeemable,and in his case Chris is a fucking lost cause,and if I were Sister I would tell the Parents and have Chris's ass thrown in jail to become the Prison Bitch to hundreds of convicts to find out what his Sister recieved.

This story is beyond words the sickest shit I have read on here in a while,not even worth one star,utter dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I totally noted hard reading this. Make me think back to the time when I was 15 just started exploring my body. My oldest sister who was 23 and in collage came home one night super fucked up so fucked up her friends had to bring her in and lay her on the floor of our living room. To say the least I had so much fun with her that night and cum all over her beautiful body. Hell it was like Christmas when I found her passed out on the floor with only a short ass skirt with these kinky soft panties and got ass sticking half way out under it. God her pussy and mouth were heaven and the whole time she thought I was her boyfriend lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i know how he fells i drug my sister a lot and fuck her some times i charg some men to come in an fuck hard

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeover 1 year ago

I can’t stop reading your stories. Ten stars.

To the people who say the people in them are vile, that’s clearly the point lol.

gifoncegifonceover 1 year ago

I read it, OK? But nevertheless... complete, hopeless bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the best story ever

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This wasn't the one I thought it was. In the other story, everyone gets the sister from brother to dad to grand dad to a taxi driver (I think) to the neighbors and it wasn't just the sister who got fucked, so did mom and grandma.

Don't get me wrong I loved it and gave it 5 BIG stars. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I did this to my sister in law. I drugged her then got into bed behind her and pulled her underwater down just enough to clear her cunt. She was on her side and I fucked her from behind. I finished in her then left. I was so turned on I came back and fucked her again 15 minutes later. While I was fucking her she started to wake up so I got out of there. I still had a hard on so I went to my bedroom and got on top of my sleeping wife. I shoved my cock that was still wet with her sister's juice and fucked her till we both came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous