All Comments on 'Old Barns'

by jmanteau

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
don't let it end

oh I just loved this, it is so original.

Your imagery is fantastic, I want to see more, but perhaps it is better to end it, I am conflicted.

I hope you write more stories~~

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Sex in an old barn

I think if I'd been the barn owner, I'd have kept you around for awhile--you seemed to have enjoyed it, and so did he. Why let another opportunity for sex pass? Good story.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 11 years ago
Good story ... hope there is more

Excellent writing.

phrisphrisover 11 years ago
A perfect unexpected interlude.

An experience that's wonderful and terrifying all at the same time. Outstanding. Thank you for writing it. I really enjoyed reading it.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Well done!

Thank you, this is just what I needed to read this evening. Very nice!

SexcessSexcessover 11 years ago
Really liked

This was a great story! I loved the descriptions and the way you made it feel almost like I was there... Very erotic and romantic and scary all at the same time. Maybe there will be a chapter 2? ;)

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
'Return to Old Barns'?

Yes, a sequel would be nice! Lovely story! Very erotic and arousing. Liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very familiar sounding..

I liked the story but very fifty shades of gray??!

Well written though

girlcupidgirlcupidover 11 years ago

@Anonymous Does everything with slight BDSM tendencies have to be classified as 50 Shades of Grey? This piece is clever and well written, likening it to a poorly written Twilight fanfic is unreasonable.

Author, loved this! Sad that she had to leave! If you write a sequel, maybe she can just hang around.. Test him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous