All Comments on 'Falling For My Boss's Spouse'

by shouldvesaidno91

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jessie231987Jessie231987over 11 years ago
i get it

For 1 i understand what u was doing with this story.

For 2 you people need to read it again to get it. the girl may have falling for him but he is the one that wanted to sleep with her first so if anyone should be blame it the guy.

I think yall are just piss cuz it happen to you and u just want to blame the girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This isn't a Romance story.

What's with all the idiot postings in Romance lately? An erotic coupling maybe, but certainly not Romance.

InlovewithAlcideInlovewithAlcideover 11 years ago

Ok I came back to give this one another go, however I still don't see it as romance, it is NOT romance, but a cheater and a naive little girl who THINKS she is in love. I see you can't handle all the other comments that said this isn't romance and deleted them, if you don't want comments telling you the truth then don't allow comments to be made on your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can it really be romance when the husband is a lyiar and a cheat? Kind of a slippery slope there.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

What a rat lowlife dog to cheat on his wife with his employee who is young and naive. Since Gabriel claim to love his nanny does that mean he doesn't love his wife? Is he planning on leaving his wife for the nanny? The only two people I see getting hurt are the females? What a mess they have made.

I wonder how she feels if she sees or hear Gabriel being initimate or having sex with his wife.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
I was disappointed

When I saw this was written on 11/08/12 and there was no chapter 2!

This was a very good story and I really would have enjoyed seeing it through to a conclusion one way or the other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The relationship

How did it end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous