All Comments on 'Caught In The Shower'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MenssanaMenssanaover 11 years ago
Nice story.

In the past, I have slept in my friend's parents bed when they were away and I stayed over. I loved lying there and masturbating to the porn mags I found under the bed. I always fancied his Mum and have jacked off several times thinking about her.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
They say...

You aren't a man until you've fucked a woman twice your age. When I was younger, I don't remember older women being called cougars but I became a man at a young age while delivering newspapers or during the weekly collection on Fridays. Thanks for jogging the memory....

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU STEP MOTHER

I was 16 when my Father married my step Mother. She was 31 and very conservative dressed around him. One unusually hot summer, I had just come in from mowing the lawn. I was wearing jeans, flip flops, nothing else. I went to the kitchen, and from the refrigerator started drinking the milk direct from the carton.

"JIMMY-MY GOD", she yelled. The volume startled me as I had not heard her come into the kitchen. In my haste I poured milk down my chest. "Jesus, son use a glass. Thats redneck to drink like that."

I looked at her as she turned to open a cupboard near the floor. Because it was hot I guess she had been in bed trying to cool off.

She was only wearing a half bra and sheer white panty's. Until that moments, seeing the crack of her ass I never thought her as a woman, only as his wife. Her breasts were small yet seemed to be fighting the restraint of cloth and spill out. One aureoles definitely showing, the other peeking out

I stood frozen looking at her ass. I admit it was pervertish but I was growing a boner for my Fathers wife.

She went to the sink, her muscled toned legs shimmying like an athlete. Washing the cloth she turned to me and to my shock instead of washing the split milk off the floor, wiped my chest of the dribbles.

She was talking but all I heard was roar in my ears as standing over her I saw the tops of both her aureoles." You okay? ' she asked a furrowed brow on her forehead. "You look pale."

I saw her crotch. I mean it was an accident, really!! but stepping away, I saw through the sheer white pantys, a small strip of hairs and the rest shaved clean. My cock throbbed!

She took the milk from my hand, turned to the put it away, giving me another clear view of her gorgeous half moon tight shapely globes.

She looked me straight in the face" Honey? you ok?" then seeing for the first time, my rock hard penis tenting my jeans, she started to giggle. "OHHHH""

She put her left hand on back of my neck, pulled me to her face. Our lips touched, her tongue when into my mouth and I CLIMAXED! It was unintentional, I felt terrible, like I did something wrong.

He lips still on mine, with her other hand, she lightly caressed red my jeans and said " This your first real cum?" I nodded Her breasts pressed flat against my chest she whispered " You should go shower, your Dad will be home soon for dinner."

Some summer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Realistic situation. Many young men are hot for friends mom and do similar things. It is good Debbie was so understanding. Some women would react much differently.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Understanding mom

And the fact that it didn't go any further reinforces the air of authenticity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

My friends mom caught me jerking it in their pool house and watched without a word. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My friends mum is a yoga teacher well into her 50s but hot still.

We went for an xmas meal there and she looked so amazingly hot. I got so horny that I excused myself to use the bathroom. I went upstairs to his parents room and wanked off into his mums underwear drawer.

I felt a little bad as I got spunk all over a lot of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re "thank you step mother" 11/04/2012

Nice summer, nice comment.

The story itself **** (4/5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indoors or Outdoors

Story is a definite 5 Stars , I always loved masturbating indoors and outdoors the thrill of being caught always out weighed the possible consequences , which I'm glad to say there never was any bad consequences but plenty of good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got it goin on

The names were changed. His friends name was actually Stacy.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Love a good caught story. Simple yet effective

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

18 fucking times you used the word COCK. God damn, ease up on it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous