All Comments on 'Not Exactly My Mother In Law'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Cheater

He knew what to expect when he got there. I don't care if the slut is his step-mother-in-law. I hope when the daughter finds out she divorces the cheating husband. I hate fucking cheaters.

Gordon17Gordon17over 11 years ago
More of that!

Please continue. This family life could get really kinky.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Review and editing

Not exactly my cup of tea. Not exactly easy to read. From paragraph to paragraph, it was simply NOT interesting! I am not sure I can suggest very much to improve this tale - except: 1). Learn the language ... such as the difference between 'discrete' and 'discreet!' Two perfectly good words and homophones - meaning TWO very DIFFERENT things! 2). After finishing the first draft, put it down and get a good night's sleep (or even three!) Then pick it up and read it as though it were NOT your writing. Use names instead of pronouns whenever they have not been used recently, more often if there is ANY chance of ambiguity (two males or two females talking together.) When there is a time or location change, make sure that is made clear to the reader!

Thanks for your efforts and for sharing!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pictures related to this story are found at glorypair.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too anonymous characters

The caracters "my wife" and "my fathers second wife" really need a name..

The lack of naming ment that the whole story got un-inspiring and tame.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
LW

LW story as written by a gay man with no writing ability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous