All Comments on 'Lending a Helping Hand'

by jimjim123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Each to their own, I suppose

It didn't do much for me - but it was quite well-written and had the feel of something that's likely to be continued.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Look forward to the next instalment

Well-written, and developed in a credible, natural fashion. Chapter two is clearly going to involve sex, and James will need to decide whether he's okay with the likelihood of Danny fucking his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what is the hidden agenda ?

looks more like a setup to me, from the always helpful wife to help herself to fuck others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whilst swinging and swapping

Are discusting to me I know it is going on in some community's I've even seen arrests related to swingers in Texas . I feel for the used spouses the man or woman who go along for the ride and get CLamida or aids it did happen in California .I guess I will just enjoy my straight steady fuck of over 4x years good luck to the Russian roulette players out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a great story, thanks for writing it. I find it odd that people will come to a sex story website, read the story and then comment on how they find wife swapping and swinging to be such a bad thing... Get a frigging life...

damnewcdamnewcover 11 years ago

Well written and exciting, nice job.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Cute setup...

...looking forward to more.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Interesting

A refreshingly different take on soft swapping. Love it. Waiting for more.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 11 years ago
In a word........wow

This was one of the better stories I have read on here. The pace was just right, and the story line was so believable.

Am looking forward to part 2... hopefully not that long of a wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy and loving

I'm for sure eager to see the next installment(s).

Gunship70Gunship70over 11 years ago
Loved it

Thought maybe they'd swap wives but the story was good. Will be looking for more of your stories.

Blue69loverBlue69loverover 11 years ago
real people

I loved the fact they were normal people, not movie stars. A bit of extra weight here and there doesn't mean a woman can't be extremely hot. Nice story, keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Swinging like monkeys in the trees, just with fewer morals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimjim123@jimjim123
109 Followers
Not much to say, straight single male, enjoy reading and writing erotic fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES