All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 15'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Another great chapter. Thank you for continuing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too complicated

You are getting too many characters and subplots...It is making the reading tedious

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 11 years ago
Don't worry about Anonymous...

I'm following along nicely!! Nothing 'too complicated'...

As always - another great installment! Curious to see how you're gonna handle Suzanne knowing she's being followed!

Keep up the incredible work!!!

My only wish is that you wrote faster!!!!

EndOfStoryEndOfStoryover 11 years ago
Just like a well paced book (of the ages)

It was a joy to read the first chapter and its still a joy to see a new chapter posted.

Do keep on writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for an enjoyable story... I really like the way you keep the same flow of time, rather than jumping ahead to the "next important event" a few months later like most stories do after introduction.

However I don't think it would hurt if Robbie encountered a few more difficult challenges, say jelousy among the girls or some other problem, you have a lot of plot twists but few direct chalenges/problems. In general I feel everything goes a bit too smoothly unless he has way more of a mind controling effect, rather than just the mind reading effect he knows about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoying the story

It's well written with good characters and a very interesting story. I'm really enjoying reading it.

Though you do need another source for your political analysis because your 0/2 with Warren and 'the Incumbent' lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyable

Throughout this entire series, I've really quite enjoyed the building of plots and characters. I feel that the main character really knows what he wants, and is going to start making some decisions about what he needs. This is going to come with a lot of struggles and a lot of people are going to be hurt.

Though, I do love this series, I must say that I'm not enjoying some of the characters such as Melanie or Peggy. They feel as though they don't really fit the mood of the story, and don't mix well with the overarching plots. Melanie because of the darkness that her story adds to the main plot, and Peggy, solely for her overbearing possessive nature.

In any case, I eagerly look forward to the rest of this tale, and fear for the end. Thank you for your time and consideration, and best of luck to you, your mind, and your hands, that in the future you might continue this tale, and have a prosperous life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like the progression

I like how this is progressing. It feels on the verge of some major plot developments. Keep it moving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Prostate" not "prostRate"!

Seriously, you kerp making that same damn spelling error over and over! It's driving me crazy!

Other than that, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Looking forward to how things unfold with nora and his family

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

Waited for this for quite a while. Glad it's finally out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Musician

So basically, Peggy gave him a "rusty trombone"

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
rimming

1) great story over all.

2) you really need to do grammar checks.

3) Unless they have asses like Goatsee you're never going to get your tongue past the outer sphincter because unless it has been stretched and not recovered and closed no tongue is even capable of pushing through those sets of muscles.

It's ridiculous to claim someone actually got their tongue up a man's ass far enough to touch his prostate, never mind that you had Peggy doing it to him when his rectum was filled with fecal matter; hell anytime it has been done he's not been cleaned like the women have been sometimes. Fantasy and fiction are great, but you still have to be mindful of what is actually and physically possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly Enjoyable

Your story continues to not only excite, but entertain, Thanks!

rabbit993rabbit993almost 10 years ago
OOPS

I love this, "Most of the pollsters were out in left field. All the big swing states went against the incumbent! The President did not look happy early this morning when he spoke! One of the pundits called it a 'concession sentence' rather than a 'concession speech'! "

oopsie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Texas sucks

1/5 too much conservative bullshit.

shadowkt17shadowkt17about 9 years ago
1/5 because of politics?!

Wow! The anonymous comment below is really reading the wrong things if THAT is what they take from this!!

As always, love this series and glad there's lots more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That "Texas Sucks" guy was right; too bad this author is a right-wing asshat who has probably never touched a woman in his life or else this might have been a good series. I Wouldn't have invested my time if I knew it was going to take this sort of shit-heel turn.

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

Less Piggy, more Nora, please! Or better yet, no Piggy!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Must admit, some of the anonymous clearly leftie utterly intolerant comments are quite funny. I just find it hilarious that they constantly preach about tolerance, whilst simultaneously being utterly intolerant of anyone that does not agree with them.

Good story, enjoying it a lot and must admit, I cannot see the apparent political commentary that clearly has some very intolerant people riled up.

GlitterRemoverGlitterRemoverover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story. My message to the anonymous users who are panning your work because of politics is simply GET A GRIP. The main character is a college freshman. An 18-year-old-first time-away-from home kid. The author does a fine job of portraying him as a typical idealistic, outspoken youngster who wears his convictions on his sleeve. Left or right, he will beat his political drum. Since he was born & raised in Texas, it would stand to reason that he would swing to the right. His grasp on political facts that drive his beliefs will be flawed. That is human nature. He is young and has a lot to learn. It would appear that some of our fellow readers need to learn tolerance and acceptance for those who come from different backgrounds. Imagine the interesting discussions we could have with people who don't blindly agree with us while learning what motivates us to believe what we do. He is not wrong, he is different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous