All Comments on 'Holly's Breeding Ch. 02'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only the mention of

a divorce saved this story. How can he be so fucking stupid... to continue to have sex with her?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
My problem

Is that he appeared to have divorce papers and his wife may have been drugged which means raped. So now she is in slut mode but did the drugs convenience her to believe she was a black cock slut. Pillow under her ass means blacks probably knocked her up and a black baby with a white wife and husband means no video is needed. Still worth a 5 up to here but hope it ends up with all the loose ends tied nice and neat.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 11 years ago
NICE

i liked it , hot sex, i can understand why she cannot turn down big blck cock

sex and needs it several times a day, it happens after getting black cock

you can not wait to get it agian, is this a true story?

hope the rest of the story is out soon

So wonderfull to get bred by black cock

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
GREAT

wonderful story hot and true, i never would have the courage to do that at home

but any where else where no one lknew me it would be so hot ,

i want to be bred like that one day when i know i am in control , just once lol,

really very hard to give up black cock once u get it

waiting one the baby 's color, not into havin blk ones myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a worthless slut

now he needs to get rid of her for good and make sure he gets pictures and video and send it to her friends and family.

worthless hoe is all she is.

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
So

If that was my wife i prob would have killed her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep up the great work!!!

Great story. Hope we don't have to wait too long for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So,is that baby black or white

She probably got knocked up at the party,what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When is the next part coming out?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt and her bull need retribution. Where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
KEEP BREEDING THE BITCH!

so fuckin what if it takes more than one of us to satisfy a white bitch! WE ALWAYS GET THE JOB DONE AS LONG AS THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO OF US!

BREED STRONG!

BREED BLACK!

PUT THAT LITTLE WUSS IN CHASTITY OR CASTRATE THE WIMP! HE CANT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE HIS WIFE BACK BECAUSE HIS WHITE DICK MIGHT SATISFY HER WHEN ALL OUR NIGGA COCKS CANT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I just the husband gets the proof to stick it up her cheaten slut ass,dont foreget the scum sucken niggers they should have there smelly dicks shoved uo there ass to, fuck them all scume bag ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick ass people

You assholes do know this is only a story RIGHT? Why the hell read them if all u can do is bitch and call people nigger and hope that they die. She is going to them now right? Should she die also. come on people and i was peiople loosely. Get over yourselves. Don't read these stories. Read incest stories. They are closer to what u are most likely doing and would enjoy way more then these kind of stories. Her man is not a punk or anything, he is gettiong rid of her is he not. So get over it. I"am just saying

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Faith

Gosh!, some of the comments posted so far can make you lose faith in human nature, there are some really sick minds out there, remind me never to visit the U.S. This is just a story a fantasy turn on, there is only one race and that is the human race, all this so called interracial antagonism speaks of ignorance, if people of different colour skin want to have some fun or form a relationship it is their business, how do these attitudes fit in with "biggest democracy in the world", many of you have a lot to learn.. As to this story, well in the first chapter he stood by and watched, he could have called his son for assistance if he felt outnumbered, in the second chapter he is upset about events so that does not make sense to me, a nicely put together story but that lets it down for me.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Cheating wife

It does not matter what race the guys were but what does matter is that Holly gave herself to three men and kept on doing it. There is also the fact she let herself be fucked without any protection. Personally I think she played the husband with the pregnancy test as she would not have said she forgot to put in her diaphragm on the night of the party as she wanted to have sex with her husband. Holly is nothing more that a true bitch and whore. The husband has the right idea to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am enjoying this story very much

I can relate to it, in that I had a middle-aged sexual awakening, too. In my early 40's, my hormone levels started changing, and I became quite insatiable, sexually. My husband could not keep up. I started to come here and read sex stories to get myself off and discovered interracial cuckoldry. I was shocked that it existed. I casually mentioned my discovery to my husband, and I swear I could hear a sigh of relief. But I was truly shocked when he said if that's what I wanted, to go for it. I told him I cared more about him than my sex life. I didn't want to hurt him or our marriage. I figured most of what I read was fantasy, anyway. But he did some research and found a community of couples who indulge in this lifestyle and still enjoy each other sexually.

So we started, with a salesman at his company with whom he was very friendly and we both trusted. It helped that he was fifteen years younger than us. I discovered that while he had an easy-going, almost gentle personality, he became quite domineering in bed, when he saw what it took to get me to have the multiple orgasms of which I'm capable. My husband found it fascinating and exciting to watch me.

That was nearly a decade ago, and we are still going strong, as unlike a lot of women, menopause has not depleted my sex drive. At our weekly sessions, I start out by orally servicing my husband while my lover and I start to fuck, but then I get quite busy, trying to handle how my younger lover throttles me. But when he leaves the hotel room, it is time for my husband and I to take a bath, reconnect emotionally, and make love.

It is quite a great gift my husband has given me, to allow me to be fulfilled sexually by another man at times. We are still as much in love as ever, if not more so, because this is something more, something unusual, that binds us together. It is very hard to explain. I guess, like a lot of men do, I have learned to separate love from sex, when it is outside my marriage. I would never leave my husband, and it is not because he is such a great provider. Rather, I love and respect him even more for offering me what he cannot, all the time. Feeling as if I am being selfish, I have offered to let him play with other women, but he says that something would be missing emotionally, and that he wouldn't be as excited as watching his own wife, so he isn't interested. I guess at this point, when it comes to this situation, he has the mind of a cuckold, in that he adores me enough to let me be all that I can enjoy sexually, and is content to know I will always come back to him. And one evening a week in a hotel room, while exciting, is a small part of our life together.

Unfortunately for Holly, she doesn't attempt to control herself, but let's herself be completely dominated sexually by another man when her husband is unavailable, while keeping it all secret from him. Her marriage will not survive.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i think it would be hot

pretty cagey

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot story! 5 stars I was really rooting for Holly to get back with Hubby. Until she is screwing around again. The screwing at the party can be forgiven but continuing to be a whore makes it near impossible to keep her.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Holly in in for the surprise of her life since she’s addicted to BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And all this time and with your knowledge you fucked this whore wife barebacked. The least you deserve is to have your cocky rot off from some jungle disease.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a Hot woman, on second thought and after a second reading, a man would have to be a fool to give up a horny bitch like this. Head/Blow Job any time you want it. She is always ready for sex, dinners ready when you get home. Who gives a shit if she spends the day pulling trains or having a gang bang at her black boyfriend's house. She is taking care of hubby, like never before. I threw a whore out (Mandy) for giving me crabs, the second time, and was immediately sorry that I did. Especially since Barry Manilow was constantly on the radio singing "Mandy". Don't let pride or fear of disease or crabs ruin a relationship with the 'Hottest' woman you will ever know or experience. Take the blow jobs and the great pussy and stop complaining. It can't get any better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userengywwok@engywwok
633 Followers
Middle aged man with fantasies. I hope to share some of my stories with fellow readers and writers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES