All Comments on 'In The Wee Wee Hours Of The Morning'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StoneKidmanStoneKidmanover 11 years ago
I "get" this and love them all

People will talk shit because the don't get the characters but I do.

Don't stop writing no matter what the haters say; I always enjoy your new stories.

Stone

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago
:)

I kinda agree .I like these stories . I love Hilda and Henry together. More ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you don't like it...

Don't need to hear your comments. It is unfortunate that the internet has given haters like you people the impression that your opinions matter. Keep writing in your style. It is what makes you unique. If they don't like your story, they can put up or shut up and write one themselves. After all, they will write one with Shakesperean quality, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again with the Hunongous Tits

Nothing could be more unappealing than a J-cup. Give me a break. In college I had a girl who was a legitimate e-cup and to me it was ugly. Story was okay, but please be more reasonable with the tit size, even if it is only a fantasy.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Err... Don't you idiots get it?

It only takes one of your stories to understand the 'universe' you have created and put these characters into. So I'm always surprised to read the hate. How can you not know what you're in for if you open up a Humper story?

Yes, there are those of us that love them, so don't stop writing them.

In fact, feel free to delete the hater comments.

I'd like to see a foursome swapping around, Henry, Kenny, Hilda and Harriet. Or even all three generations, grandma, Hilda, Harriet and Henry. Or even the future with Henry and Hilda's kids. More Humper heavy hootered humping!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous