All Comments on 'The Adventures of Maggie Continue'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Thsi author is obviously a world class perv

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am liking Maggie

After reading several stories by this author I am really starting to like Maggie. Still not sure if she is really doing all these things but the stories sound real. If so, I would love to meet and fuck this sexy woman and I wouldn't even mind if the husband was watching. Keep on writing OkayJack and don't pay any attention to the negative comments. If people don't like the stories, don't read 'em. Keep on writing about Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: I am liking Maggie

To the guy below:How are you supposed to know if you don't like a story without reading it? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? You guys have to stop making comments that don't make sense. As to this story. Didn't care for it, therefore will not be reading this writer again. But anonymous below, I did have to read it, to make that decision, didn't I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The last commenter should shut the fuck up the fucking stupid cunt.

He needs his fucking fingers battered off with a lump hammer the fuckwitted pond dweller. You're on a sex site you human turd. I'd like to rape your shit-filled mouth with a fucking metal grinder.

OkayJack ain't hurting anyone. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes he is

hurting someone only a sick fuck like you wouldn't know when you are being hurt you must share the same prison cell loser, a jerk like you has no place on this or any other with your threats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-the last commenter.......

What are you a psycho that escaped the nut house? Fucks like you shouldn't even be allowed to log in on a porn site. Aren't you afraid you'll hurt yourself? Your mouth needs to be washed out with acid to still that rotten tongue of yours.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A well written and erotic story

Too bad that Maggie didn't video record the whole day of fucking, so her husband could watch it.

It wouldn't have been too difficult, if her husband had the whole house wired for surveillance cameras.

Thanks for the good read.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Again, really liked your story. I found very early on as a cuckold that my wife became much more aroused when I was out of the room so I began leaving her and her lover alone. She did admit that she was much more uninhibited when I was not there and I found I was just as aroused by listening, both through the door or a small recorder I hid under the bed, as I was watching. Looking forward to more adventures of sweet Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You should let Clay breed her and make her with child

since you cant seem to be a man about it, why not let him make many children with her and you pay for them, you like to watch your wife fuck other guys,let her breed with them and you can pay for the fruits of her labour,hey. What do you guys think of that idea. This guy loves being a cucky,im sure your wife wouldn't mind clay pumping his verile sperm into her fertile womb and making many babies in the years that follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn, that's hot

What a hot story. Wish you could post photos on this site. I would love to fuck Maggie or even watch her fucking Clay. What a world class slut. The husband is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bald pussy

It is about time for her to shave her pussy. They are so much more sensitive when they are clean shaved or waxed!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wings

Whore wife leaves the nest and leaves poor cuckie at home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What are the odds they actually stay married?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous