All Comments on 'Girlfriend gets a Real Man'

by derek00003

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What delightful prose.

A very moving Real Loving Wife story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writer slime

Filth for SICKOS

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
putting her man down

just another big rod put down for her man. If it had been me would have just told her to leave with him as she will be wanting him again and some other big rod guys.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Not my thing

But to each his own. Poor character development and no motivation for conduct of any of them. Needed at least 2 full pages for development of story

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
????????????

Where is a wife or fiancee???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

she is not an 'ex' after that? the guy is a twit, if he did not insist she leave, with or without vincent. He gets what he deserves.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Weak and pathetic

with characters who talk like robots! A story that's been told a million times before - and always a million times better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PSA

CUCK AUTHOR ALERT............Use the gun on yourself, it will save the courts the trouble and do society some good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard life

can't write, not very bright and a loser pretty well sum up the idiot that posted this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another

just another one-hand typist that doesn't know the difference between "waist" and "waste". How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
forced eh they held a gun on you as they fucked i guess

pure gay leaning cuck trash

actually cant be cuck arent married. time to move and find a female that isnt a slut god knows what diseases she will bring home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic

wow i have read some garbage on here before but this one takes the cake. There is nothing here to actually read. the supposed writer has no imagination at all and can't proof read and edit his sorry attempt at writing. Please do us a favor either quit trying to write or attend a class or two for writing. perferable english. anything else would be way to complicated for you.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I Guess You Didn't Write This

To win a popularity contest. My guess: you are a woman and your fantasy is humiliating and emasculating your man. Jeez, please God, don't make me this woman's man.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Why the humilation

Fine...she is screwing around on her boyfriend, and he accepts it...but why the humilation, why does she add the abuse? Makes no sense to me! The relationship is flawed if she cares so little about him that she verbally abuses him while screwing another.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Preggers?

she needs to have a swollen belly, but still want big cocks.

kdeanjrkdeanjrover 11 years ago
Wow

I see the mean comments . I think some are afraid its them being treated like that and maybe a possible reality for those people. So buck up enjoy life before it's gone!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Really

Not good. Not so bad as some are saying (it is a cleverness competition when criticizing posting authors, after all), but not good. Contrived plot, poorly told, multiple writing errors, ridiculous characterization.

screwherscrewherabout 11 years ago
screw my wife

Very hot but I'll agree I could do without the humiliation factor.

That said I frequently fantasize about another man screwing my wife andwould love for Vincent to fuck my wife 's brains out.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Recommendation

On SOL (storiesonline.net) A.A.Nemo published his newer running husband story.

The title is "Concordia". No cuck story..............I read it and it is a good one.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Oh yes, she is a deeper, NOT! Boyfriend needs to die before he breeds more cuckie wimps like himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So that was good for him

He discovered she was a slut BEFORE they got married so now dumping her is a piece of cake! Congratulations to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple solution

Find a new girlfriend that's not a disgusting slut.

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
This story made my little penis so stiff

I hope my Mistress will let me rub it. Alison deserves a real man and dano is inadequate fortunately Vincent stepped in and provided Alison with the real cock she deserved. Maybe in chapter two dano can clean up after Alison is satisfied by Vincent again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All on the flick of a coin!

4*

SPORTZDOKSPORTZDOKover 9 years ago
Taste It

I'd have wanted to see what that filled pussy tasted like!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
YGBK

Derek# HAS to be kidding! How long has Dano been dating Sweetie? WHY is Sweetie still dating him, if she diesn't like his (self-described) very little pecker? Derek# neglects (among many other things) to inform We-The-Readers whether Dano is rich or, at least, successfully employed. Derek# also likes to narrate events which coulda been developed much better with dialogue.

The seduction is scary fast. Bull drops trou, Sweetie grabs both dicks momentarily, then drops Dano's and starts fellating Bull. Subtle. A woman of action! Can coitus be far away? Nope. Dano, of course, is the host so he cannot walk out to his car and drive away! Far away! His sense of decency keeps him quiet and still seated, until it is hus turn to be humiliated more obviously by the woman he seems to be sponsoring for this vacation! I guess REALLY big peckers are to big to host STIs? Take a swim in the newly stocked germ pool? Pick your disease(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice story

and yes I would have loved being her boyfriend. 4yourpleasureiam

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago
Better

I think this one shows an improvement from your first attempt. However, the same comments I wrote for that one would also help this one be a better story. Mainly, slow down and develop the characters and the let the action unfold in a more natural way. The editing was better on this one, but still needs work. Keep working on some of your weak points and you will get better!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
A WASTE OF MONEY , TO TRAVEL AND FIND WAYS TO CHEAT

and discover a true calling, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why did she have to be an ugly fat fuck with no description?

The only description we got was "a girl her size" "big soft tits" and "belly and tits jiggled" and it sounds like she's just a rotting whale carcass. Work on this Bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The boy friend finds out she has a big cock fetish, so if he marries her he will become cuckold to a big cock slut. Run whilst you can Dano.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wives here. Just a slut girlfriend. The good news? It costs nothing to dump a girlfriend. The bad news? This is in the wrong category and it was poorly written.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Drown

Drown them both in the hot tub, and put the bodies in the ice machine. This comment makes more sense than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What garbage

but the cucks fall all over themselves praising this trash. 1* and that's an insult to the star.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHY BRING A SANDWICH TO AN ALL INCLUSIVE BUFFET

without an aperitif or place settings, TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

So he walks away and finds a girlfriend of substance who is not a slut. In time, he finds her, marries her, raises three lovely children and dies a happy man remembering what sort of hell he almost had.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Imagine that the gal is dating someone who isnt a real man with a real dick.

Wow isnt that like every stupidly written pathetic cuck story here? why yes, it is.

The dude should realize she needs to tossed into a trash can somewhere. Anyone that easy isnt worth having.

Not that youd know, the whole fixation on a well defined make body and big cock is a sign of latent bisexuality or straight up gay. I do hope by now youve excepted who and what you are and have found happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So this guy’s girlfriend just spontaneously starts to suck the cock of a guy they had just met, and her boyfriend says nothing? Bullshit.

Bullshit, bullshit, bull-fucking-shit. Christ, what a stupid story. No background, no outcome. The girlfriend sucks cock. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderek00003@derek00003
46 Followers
I am here to read stories and discuss fantasies, experiences and ideas with anyone who is interested. I really enjoy personal connections and discussing common interests.