All Comments on 'The Unaffordable Vacation Ch. 02'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
smell of come

told me how bright this author was when you can't spell four letter words i can only pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold Friday

Congrads you must be so proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Non Erotic Rutting

Lik This ceases to be erotic at some point. Just animals screwing. YUK

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The first one was just about acceptable.

This one certainly wasn't. It was crude, uninspired and a long way short of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice progression

Keep up the work man, it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

First off, yeah, there were a couple of typos, but you even see those in books from traditional publishers now. I still gave it a 5.

I thought the first part, the buildup with Henry, was very good. This chapter was good, but not of the same quality as that or some of your other stories. But even when you're not at your best, you're still better than 99% of the writers on here. Keep up the good work and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

keep it up I love all your work

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Over the top action . . .

. . . with break out the thesaurus language. While I always appreciate the full use of our wonderful language when appropriate, I think sex on the beach with five itinerant young Mexican boys is prime time for a raw use of language. They fucked her cunt one after the other and used her for a cum dump.

It's only the vocabulary I have a problem with. I was wondering if Newbie would finish this story as I read his offering the other day I now wait with high expectation for the next part of this vacation adventure. Thanks Newbie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The only thing I found real in this story

Is how pissed the wife is with herself and her useless husband. Stick a fork in this marriage because it. Is. Done.

By the way, she should get checked for STD's because unprotected sex with six guys is definately a candidate for multiple STD's, plus pregnancy and a raging yeast infection. That much aperm would throw off the ph levels and let me tell you, it's not a possibility...it would be a fact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice 2nd part

I prefer your longer stories usually, but that's ok with 2nd part.

Can u send me the end of Latin wife please? Here is the address

l3bcw45eq1i9ikd@jetable.org

Thanks much

BKaneBKaneover 11 years ago
Chapter I v. Chapter II

I thought Chapter I was really good. It was good because of the character development, which I thought was lacking in Chapter II. Had Henry's character continued into the second Chapter, the tale would have been much more interesting and erotic. Having said that, I enjoy your writing, particularly "Watching My Wife Fuck For Three Days". Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cant wait to see what happens the next week! Please do not keep us waiting too long for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

For finally putting up Chapter 2!

Your story and the overwhelming suggestion is that she discovered strange cocks with hubby present and watching was erotic. She also likes getting laid by other guys. She is very good at working him to thinking first that it is his idea and she'll do it because she loves him and - oh ya, it is really exciting and great pleasure.

One thing I noticed, the big guy in the other tent when he woke up on the beach. He witnessed her totally making out, making sex, making love withthe guy and the kissing and intamacy that goes with exquisite and mind blowing sex - her telling himthat he woke up and told her to do it - no he didn't but then he is too into his kinks and buys her story. In reality, she is well into sleeping with other guys and, of course - on the trip back home - how about sleeping one night with Henry and alternating back and forth with the guys. She'll make love with Henry and she'll find a few players at each of their stops, pretend to be just having fn and drinks with hubby but then slowly get him to want to play again.

Our little girl has turned into a hot little sex fiend.

Chapter 3???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the story took

an ugly turn

Part I - 4 stars

Part II - 2 stars

xxsilver77xxsilver77over 11 years ago
An Entertaining Conclusion

I enjoyed the conclusion to this...very erotic and entertaining. Was glad to see the wife get carried away with everything the following morning, yet still be bitchy about the whole thing. Would like to see a sequel to this, where the wife being unable to help herself to more depravity deepens the conflict. Good work.

markstar99markstar99over 11 years ago
Not as good

I liked it on the whole, but I missed Henry and the boat. And the oral promise was not really fulfilled. Still gets 5 stars from me though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
do you know what you do with a FUCK PIG

split roast her send her documents in his case both should ingest large quantity of rat poison and rid the world of two liberals.

Downbelow1864Downbelow1864over 11 years ago
Honestly

Not as good as part 1 unfortunately. I enjoyed the build-up towards henry and would have hoped it would involve him more than some anonymous guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories that last

Clearly this story took a turn for the worse when they went to the beach . Giving the guys blow jobs while hubby watched and or fingered her would have been better . Five loads on her face , tits and in her mouth would have been very sexy . Still , the beach scene was hot as hell and i look forward to reading the next chapter in this series .

I think a return to just the three of them with Henry getting some much needed oral sex and maybe them double penetrating her also . She is still dealing with society teaching women this is slutty while men are free to screw anything that has a hearbeat . Lets see where it all leads .

Sandman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Author but...

I really like your stories, particularly the slow build-up. I must say that your female characters are more believable. Retrieving a used condom from the garbage and stuffing it into your wife's vagina? I don't think many of your male readers have that particular fantasy. Regardless I do enjoy reading your stories and wanted more. This story deserves to be continued and your Latin wife story (chapters 1-8 of 23) is a real teaser. So I went across to the site you mentioned in your biography and searched for your name. I was disappointed that the rest of the Latin wife story wasn't there. All the stories seem to have already been posted on Literotica but "New Years Risk and Reward" was a free download so I decided to sign up and check it out. It turned out that this has an extended ending to that posted on literotica so I decided to pay my money and download "Fantasy in Paradise". What a rip-off. This is completely identical to "The Unaffordable Vacation". Definitely a better title though.

flowernibblerflowernibblerabout 11 years ago
Another excellent story. 5 Stars for this one, too.

It was a very good story. Hot as hell. My one disappointment was that she didn't suck off at least some the guys on the beach, if not all of them. Some of them would had the stamina and desire to fuck your wonderfully very hot wife after she sucked them off. Also it would have been better had she admitted to sucked off and fucked two guys at the end when you fail asleep. She claimed, and she may have been right as far as you knew, that you had agreed to her sucking and fucking them before she did it. That would made the story hotter still.

All of that said, it still was a great effort on your part. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a disapponting addition after chapter 1

it seems that after a good story premise is established (hubby, the wife and henry) you tried to see how far and how fast you could take it away from that premise - it would have been good to develope further the relationship, and where it went after wifey got knocked up by henry - leave the gang bangs out of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for?

And when you get it, divorce is the answer. Dummy.

johnny1705johnny1705over 10 years ago
Wow!

Great story.....just hoping you write more.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Yeah, right to another level...

...she gets fucked an he watches...poor sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife got fucked

By a group of niggers, and now she's gona have a nigger baby. She got drunk one night at a party and this is what happened to her. I hope to god she don't have an STP. I don't want to lose her, but I don't want to get the dose either. What do I do now?

sussexman50sussexman50over 10 years ago
Great as usual

I read a lot and I think you are one of the best. I wish you write more. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We are anxiously awaiting your next many chapters of this great story

You started with a seemingly 'normal' story but created a very,, very hot and exciting one. Don;t abandon this! This is too good not to be a long and very involved story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I am very impressed with your writing. You are a great story teller. Your ability to capture the right pace for erotic build-up is exceptional. Waiting for for the next chapter.

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 10 years ago
Great story!!

I loved the story and the way it was told. I hope you write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy Great

Please write more. You're a very very good writer. I'm addicted I your story. I should be sleeping as it's almost morning now but I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BEST STORIES ON LITEROTICA

EXCELLENT. I ALSO LIKED NEW YEARS RISK AND REWARD,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kepp it coming...

I'd love to see my wife fucked by five guys too but I think she'd like to suck the come out of them as well. She loves to have come in her mouth and then let it all drip out and down her chin and neck. She says she likes the sensation as the hot come rolls across her skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even more cuck bullshit!

1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the 2 previous comments but...........

I still like the premise of the story, as do probably MANY other readers. It does need some conclusion.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How many diseases does she have?

Even for fiction this was poorly conceived and badly written. You never convince me that the husband wants this. It feels like a slut wife satisfying her own carnal desires without regards, really, to her husband. Could she possible show him less love or respect than she does? Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I love your stories - keep them coming and disregard the haters.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
oh boy oh boy oh boy

In as much as this is/was a fantasy I can actually see something like this happening. But I have to agree with one other comment, that this, was all actually a desire of the guys wife and she had knew just how to manipulate her stupid husband to get what she really wanted. But all in all not a bad story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A very sad story...

fantasy or not this is a very sad story...This man had no respect or love for his wife!!! What kind a man do those things to the woman he loves? He should be sent to an asylum...

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

If there is more to this story I would love to read it!

CarnalProdigy@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too raunchy

This ending would have been better if she sucked off the guys on the beach and then went back to the hotel room to fuck both her husband and the huge cock. The thought of endless lines of nameless faceless mexican emptying their loads in her pussy is out of character with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where did you disappear to??

Unlike the detractors and haters, I love your writing style. I don't know if you intended to leave this thread hanging or....? I would love to see what happens with the couple in the future, as I am certain others would also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the low end

I would like to see your wife sucking off all old men would be real nice.

Think about it next time you write.

Men from the bottom end of the fish tank.

Would be hot!!! Gotta love it!!

OakburyOakburyover 8 years ago
Really enjoy your stories!

Intelligent interaction of emotions. And I like that they have real love and concern for each other!

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Perfect Swing

Can't find any story better when it describes being drunk, erotic thoughts and chance of becoming a mom. This chapter deserves a five star rate, as did the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
REALLY???????

I read the whole thing in disgust! I kept hoping that somewhere along the way one or both of them would wise up, but NO....The character, John, is one screwed up asshole, so I suspect that you are too, writing this kind of bull shit! You are one fucked up asshole!!

Swel1Swel1over 7 years ago
Keep Going

Sure hope Henry gets a chance in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

I read the entire thing! You did an awesome job with this story. It was very erotic. Thank you for writing it.

Texas Pilot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you really need professional mental health.

After enough women have left you suicide seems like a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Believable and meets all the tests of a quality story

All our worlds need a shove every now and then, because we get into a routine, rut or whatever and we need to find an excuse to do something totally uncharacteristic. This is one of those half finished stories that leaves one wanting more. How about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

I thought the story was great for the person who said they read the whole thing in disgust you could've stopped at anytime it's just fantasy/fiction it doesn't mean the author actually condones the behavior irl don't hate on someone else's art if u don't like it just move on but to call someone out for erotic story on a site like literotica is kinda ridiculous lol keep up the good work newbie2008 I look forward to many a night with your writing

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Another chapter ?

I really did enjoy the story but the beach scene was a bit much . I was hopeing for the rest of the trip to be Henry enjoying Janet as well as her husband . I'll be looking forward to the rest of the story . I do think she protested to much after enjoying Henry so much . Clearly she wanted Henry as much as her husband wanted to watch . The bit about the condom was VERY different and quite kinky .

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYabout 7 years ago
FUCK

Poor Henry, you didn't let him play too. Love old men with huge cocks. Part Three maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Attack of the uterus!

I don't get the whole fascination with flooding the cervix and uterus and getting her pregnant. Is that a turn on? Is it because it's a taboo? I think I'd have enjoyed it more with out that element.

It's a fantasy, I just don't understand why you need to emphasize the danger and bad possibilities.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Divorce ahead

this guy is sick with a capital S. If I was his wife I would leave him.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Terrific story! Really erotically charged...deliciously depraved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope the Boat

Sinks and all are lost at sea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please finish this story is too hot to stop

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
This was a great story, until ...

they went down to the dingy and let everybody and their brother fuck her. Way out of character for them both. Just not believable ! The writing was really good before the gang bang. Gave it a 4, would have easily been a 5 before you made her a whore!

Know when to quit !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This cuck risked his wife getting STD's and infecting himself and maybe Henry. the condom of Henry's he stuffed up her vagina was pretty safe as the sperm had not been kept in ideal conditions, all the little wigglers would be dead. they should have taken more care and used condoms apart from Henry who should have avoided the 9th to the 11th days of her ovulation cycle. As I said before the husband needed his brains examining as they are in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please write a part 3, i loved the story, Tina

I loved the story, please write a part 3 sweetie, Tina

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best for thilf

Loved it

darien1971darien1971about 5 years ago
Loved it again.

have read your stories a few times. love this one. should be a part 3. pleaseesssssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for this beautifull story please chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only 4 stars

What I like most is Janet’s journey from following her husband’s prompts to leading him so she can fulfill her new found cravings... That is all pretty hot but after all the character development and history I’ve grown attached to the characters and I’m truthfully a bit disappointed with the couple being so irresponsible. It’s very distracting. Sure risk adds some spice (passion &need) but this couple is literally trying to get her pregnant and them both diseased. Not trying to be a buzz kill because I like the story but they shouldn’t be spreading disease everywhere they go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The following week?

Such a tease! Please continue the story and provide the details of what happened that next week that took them to the mentioned, "entirely new sexual level". Janet is obviously discovering a lot about her sexuality and is eager to immerse herself in it. John seems happy to help her do so. So... let's get at it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong Category

Should of been in the "Fetish", "Voyeur", or maybe "cuckold".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Please Chapter 3

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Not nearly as good as "3 Days..."

and lots of errors. In one part you fuck in front of Henry, but then its the next day and the chronology is all wrong. And what happened next, that was never written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
henry

the only thing about this story ,that she did not suck henry cock off

kiteareskitearesalmost 4 years ago

1 * because once more you have promised more and failed to deliver nothing worse than an unfinished tale. Stupid thing is, the story could have been wound up without much effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ready for More Chapters

Very good story, a bit confusing at times on timeline but the storyline provides for many more options. Its been a few years, now 2020, so you have had time to ponder.

The whole storyline really appealed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

better than wacthing pornhub...blow my mind...I hope there is next story about this couple...interisting see where the couple take the relationship when they back to new normal life

Mr56543434Mr56543434over 3 years ago

Liked it lots. Maybe more action with Henry before the boys on the beach? Liked the beach fun with the boys and that she was with the big black guy when he found her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They are heading downhill ... 5 stars.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

great story. very well written 5 stars!! Now this is not my cup of tea. I will never understand why a guy who loves his wife has a fantasy of her fucking other men. I do not know were this story is going but I feel that these two have ruined their relationship and will soon divorce. There is no recovery from this kind of behavior. Janet will most probably end up pregnant. It is a sad story, really! She does these other guys to please her husband but she loves doing them as well. He gets hard watching her. They are both really fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Next installment, they visit Fort Hood, Texas where she 'hangs out' with the First Cavalry Division!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If MrNumbers liked it, then it has to be really nasty, and then BobNBoobi spits out the cock in his mouth to make a stupid comment. Every cuck who reads LW liked this shit, so brain damage is endemic here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a toxic, unhealthy, unbelievably bad story. What is redeeming about this train wreck on any level? and of course continuing such destructive behavior for the sake of achieving "an entirely new sexual level" makes it all ok. Come on- even fiction has to have some connection to realism. This is just an insane adolescent jerk off fantasy with no consideration of the disaster to come.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Wow, if this story is actually true you are deeply twisted, sick, and completely stupid idiot. Henry, fine, but everything after that is just wrong, you you basically forced her, raped her with every guy. Not a cool story or way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, it’s been nearly a dozen years since Chapter 2, but if you’re at all interested in doing any more writing it would be SO fun to read about that next sexual level you referred to that took place over the next week or so of their cruise. Yeah, they were totally dumb and careless, but they’re young enough to sow their wild oats, grow up and get serious. All these stories are is a combo of words, ideas, and feelings. As long as nothing truly nefarious happened to your intrepid cruisers, why not let it all hang out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story..when will part 3 be published?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am disappointed that there was no Part 3

A great story, and one that I can relate to in a number of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that I am invested in the characters there are several ways that this can move forward? As of now she amazingly has only been fucked in two of her pussies, or was her virgin butt pussy taken?

I also think for her this can not be over, but that he no longer controls what happens .. perhaps he will stay a husband in name only with other duties or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story fell apart with the mystery last man to have her. My first thought is that it was Henry, but who knows. JEF

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What was a very good story is starting to get a bit more twisted, not sure if it’s the way I,d like it to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting that is basically rape you idiot. She was drunk and half passed out and you think this scenario is ok? Good thing its fantasy because in real life your wife would have left your ass for good You are seriously messed up and so is this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible english...

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Sloppy, abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know we were drinking more than normal but that is not an excuse for my wife to let 4 guy gang bang her. I was cleaning up outside on our patio and when I was done I couldn't find her. Then I heard something in the basement. I went outside and looked through a window there she was with 4 men who I had thought were my friends. I knew that my marriage was over so I just thought their spouse's should know what was going on. I sent pictures to 3 of the spouse's and asked if they could let the other know. I had put my phone on silent and it lit up and I invited them all over. I had put a prop up against the door so it would hopefully keep them in the basement till they all arrived. You talk about a riot one of the women brought a tire bat. I advised her not to take it to the basement. She said don't try to stop her. I kind of felt sorry for her husband but then I did laugh. 3 of the 4 divorced. The other seeperated. Then when our divorce was over 3 of the women were trying their best to get with me.I agreed to date them but only date like a meal movie and dancing I wasn't interested in getting serious with anyone for a while I had trust issues because of the one and only woman I loved cheated on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid what else could be said. End of the marriage.

ClemosClemosover 1 year ago

Great story...wheres the nect part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But you need to finish it, have you stopped writing. I sincerely hope not, yours are some of the best stories I've read. So get it in gear, and make me a happy man.

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Awesome story, it is an amazing story. Some of the story hit home. I understand the guilt part for watching and yet we do it again. Well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous