All Comments on 'This Should Be My Last Time'

by slartyremnant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Getting to go home for a nice midday fuck after giving a guy head is my idea of a great day. Amy will see that pool of pre-cum in your underwear and think it came from you thinking of her, and when she kisses you the taste of his cum is still in your mouth. When you stick you cock in her, you'll be thinking of her but also of him.

You 2 need to become 3. Nice story.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
It has to stop?

But it won't!

A 5 star description of the powerful effect of bi-sexual inclinations.

Perhaps a follow-up story could have a happier ending if the wife could accept this man's situation and learn to live with it and perhaps even enjoy it by three way participation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You have great insight into the reluctant cock addict! Hope you keep writing about it; possibly by revisiting the cocksucker in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No way

It wont stop,it didnt for me, to the point that the noon lunch break usually means i am sucking cock or getting a cock pushed deep into my arse.

MI_guyMI_guyover 11 years ago
Great story!

I love this story and your desire to suck when you feel you shouldn't. I have sucked off a couple guys and it's always the same for me, also. I love it when doing it, but when it's done, I feel guilty for cheating on my wife. Thank you for writing it.

SaltySea123SaltySea123about 11 years ago
I relate

My wife never realized that I was bi and have a massive cock fetish. I kept that secret throughout our marriage and neatly compartmentalized my need for cock and cum away from my desire for women. I did not see many men while I was married. I had a couple "regulars" over the years and a few others who I services only once or twice. I always, always felt guilty and swore each time as I drove away that this would be the last time. Cheating on her was sooo painful, but I couldn't give up the sensation of a hard cock in my mouth.

She and I divorced about 10 years ago and I had one long term dating with an extremely sophisticated lady who would have thrown me out the door in a heartbeat if she knew of my love of sucking cock. We were together for about four years before other things ended the relationship, but through it all, I still occassionally found myslf on my knees, worshiping cock with my eager mouth, and feeling guilty every time.

Given the opportunity I would take a cock into my mouth every day, but reality dictates once a week or even once in two weeks. Like the man in the story, it isn't the men attached to those cocks who I want, it is the cocks themselves.

So I move ahead through my very straight life, active in so many things, respected and looked up to. I date lovely women and bed them with lustful joy, but always always looking for that next chance to secretly worship a hard cock with my mouth.

Thanks for your story. I can realate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A favorite story. It is so true and very erotic. Wish there was a chapter from the feeder's perspective as he contemplates his cocksucker visiting him and sucking him off. Wonder what goes through his mind as he is blown?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is so damn believable! I get hard every time I read it. I know that the story is complete in and of itself, but would love to read another chapter possibly for the feeder's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True felt

I have to believe that IF this did not happen then the desire TO make it happen exists. It mirrors a phase earlier in my life that I had gone through. I ended up dedicated to making a family but now as 'empty nesters' I had re-visited my secret interest on a couple occasions. I'm not interested in a new relationship or to change anything but I do enjoy both sides of human sexuality. It always feels more in the realm of masturbation than a partnering.

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. I completely get where you're coming from, I have same same love/hate relationship with cock and cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous