All Comments on 'A Soldier's Solace'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

For The Memories!.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really fitting

I think its a lovely balanced story with the right amount of tease.

Only problewm I see is did he pay the $500 for the repair lol ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent. 5*****

Really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

tom anon

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 11 years ago
Great Story

Thank you. A great story, well written, believable, warm and romantic. Just the thing for a crazy old HEA freak like me. Well worth every one of five stars.

XxxBear79XxxBear79about 11 years ago
Absolutley The Best.

This story is one of the best I've read on this site. Where is her husband or boy friend the fool for not lookin after this absolute treasure, Stacey...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@XxxBear79

Stacey is a widow woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superbly Written!

A story line that many folks that have ever had ties to the military can understand, whether as the service member or not. The mechanic or the waitress/mother/cougar/heroine had "it" and as the writer expressed so well, "it" really made the story.

Again excellent work throughout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a beautiful little gem

believable & priceless ... DKP

litereader54litereader54almost 10 years ago
WOW

Fantastic (REALLY), believable story. Loved it. keep up the EXCELLENT writing

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Lovely Story

The fact that an older woman can be beautiful and sexy as all get out is rarely recognized by the younger folk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brings back memories.

This was a great story. When in the Navy, I was hitching, and got a ride with a woman who owned a horse farm, and she invited me to stay over Easter week end. What great memories.Thanks.

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
Left Foot, Right Arm

A well written story. Full of love.

Will follow you Stacy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Close

You sure know how to get an old soldier hard! Been there. Done that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best part of all your stories are... You keep them simple and real. The characters and situations are down to earth. No overboard at any instance.

Great!

You've a unique way of story telling.... Which I would love to call 'KISS' - Keep It Simple Stupid!!!

A perfect 5***** from me ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Gave it 5 stars (I ignored the minor error where Steve identifies his 8 letters in the Scrabble game whereas each player has 7 letters per Scrabble rules).

SlomoverSlomover7 months ago

Great story. I can’t help but admire Stacy for what she did for the young soldier. The story had a nice twist at the end. I. Expect I will be reading many more Esophorous stories>. Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
667 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...