All Comments on 'Pushing My Luck'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good story

Left me with wanting to read more of their sexual tryst.

I was left with the impression that mom wasn't getting sex from dad and she was wanting her son to take up the duty of keeping her sexually satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

great read...is she on the pill or tied...hope not lol keep it up

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
HO !! HUM !!

TWO STORIES AT ONE POSTING, WHY NOT FINISH THIS ONE FIRST. YOU JUST LEAVE US HANGING, IT'S A GREAT START TO WHAT COULD BE A GREAT STORY.WHY FOOL AROUND WITH OUR HEADS. HE'S YOUNG SHE'S HOT TO TROT.HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED TO KEEP GOING. I THINK THE NEW TREND IN WRITING IS TO START A STORY AND NEVER FINISH. TO BAD THERE ARE SO PRETTY GOOD WRITERS OUT THERE. THIS STORY WAS NOT BAD AT ALL THE HO !! HUM !! WAS IT NEVER ENDED. NOT QUITE A FAN FOR THAT REASON. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My pussy is so wet. Awesome story

What the title says

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

this was one sexy excellent story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Lack of dialog made this story suck the big wazoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking from a highly literate writer!

18 year old Samuel not only pushes his luck, he ends up pushing his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt--which is where plenty of boys, probably most, would like to stick their young prick. Samuel really is lucky, because that's exactly where his mom wants her son's hard on to be, as well. I hope that this excellent story opens the minds of many, many boys. They already know that they're deeply attracted to their mother's twat, this story shows that their mom can be equally attracted to her boy's fine fat dick. Sammy gets hard in his pants whenever he's around his mother, like lots of boys do. So the thing is, guys, when you're hard around your mom, let her see it! "Show it hard for mom," is a common saying with young sons, and it's just common sense. Your hard on reminds your mother that your prick is the stiffest one around, and that makes your mom's coochie nice and wet. Like Sammy you'll even be able to sniff the rich aroma of your own mother's slobbering twat, the best thing any son can ever smell. Keep the goal in the front of your mind--"he shoots, he scores!"--it's getting your young dick up your mother's mommy-hole and blowing your balls up the same cunt you came out of. That's where the big loads of creamy semen in your balls BELONG! Right now plenty of guys just like you are enjoying themselves up their mother's sweet coochie and emptying their balls where they were once a baby. Why don't you go and join the crowd of grinning young motherfuckers? With a big twatful of your young sperm in her, mom'll be real proud of you, too.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Forget Other Comments

Forget dumb comments like those of Laroc. If a person can't or won't write their own story, then they don't have the right to be critical about it. Very well done lets see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great family story

loved the story. I often wonder how many of the son's end up fucking their mothers? After my father abandoned the family I was left with my mother and sister. She obtained a full time job so sis and I had lots of free time together. both being at the age where sex becomes a normal though I was watching a porn flick and jacking off when she walked in to the room, sat down in front of me, took my cock into her hand and after rubbing it for a few minutes she began sucking it. I didn't take long to shoot off in her mouth. from that point we became fuck buddies. Some how, Mom realized what was going on and told me that if i was going to fuck sis I'd also have to take care of her sexual needs. I became the cock that daily services both and loved everyday of it for many years.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Great story

Never seen this premise. For some reason I'm surprised the mom is so eager, especially when the marriage is good. Guess they were both hot for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

.....' Armed with a couple of high school cosmetology courses ' ...

funniest damn line i read on here ...good find .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel

Suberb....Sequel PLEASE

fireguy365fireguy365almost 11 years ago
What a hair cut!!

I was hard about halfway through the story and until the end. I know the feeling when I've had a lady barber cutting my hair and rubbing her tits on my arm. Unfortunately nothing ever came from those times. I think the story ended just right, leave a little to our imaginations. Thanks for a great story and will look for more from you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother

and it's so nice for his mother that when her boy graduates from blowing his young balls into a kleenex it's his own mother's cunt that gets his creamy load. I was very impressed by the anon who wrote "a great family story." This frisky guy was fucking his sister, as lots more brothers do to their cute little sis than a worried society and terrific parents care to hear about. When their mother finds out, she's a little hurt. Why is her lusty boy reserving his fine fat cock for his sister's cute little cunt? Doesn't he realize that his own mother has a cunt that needs to get pounded and creamed? The fair-minded boy saw his mistake, and went on to share his stiff young prick with his mother, too. At his age the had more than enough creamy sperm in his hot young balls to satisfy both the family twats his sis's twat and his mom's twat. It's wonderful what family love can do.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
wonderful

very hot.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

I loved this story. Reasonable foreplay and well within my suspension of belief limits. Well, except for the gallon of cum. I've lots of farm experience and I assure you the boar hog and the stallion pumps out the most cum and neither comes close to a gallon but I estimate the boar might do a pint on a good day. Anyway, keep up the good work, after all it's called fiction. I give you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i know the feeling

Great story, great outcome. I know the feeling cuz I first fucked my mother when I was 13 and continued until I was 24 when I moved across the country and met my wife. We had 4 children, my mother and I, and dad never found out. It was great!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Top rating

Loved it. Big fan of incest, but not everyone can write a great story with smooth writing style, but you can. I'll be reading more of your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mother Knows Best For Son

Nice story and I recall many females moving against my arm and legs all my life during such a person doing my hair. Over the years two gave me after hours of fun. One was 22 and the other was 54. Can truly understand how mother sexed up her son. Both those in the story and the writer must have been acquainted with such activities. Need a follow-up to this tale - or was it real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice job!

This is the second of your stories I have read and I enjoyed it just as much. Keep writing man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving family

What can be better than a loving mother and son. We all love our mothers and what better way of showing it than making love.

My mother and I had a loving intimate relationship from my youth. Dad never knew and Mum loved Dad. My education was enhanced by making love to Mum. It surely helped with my marriage. Mum and I carried on our relationship after my marriage and loved my wife.

It will carry on.

A wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luck has nothing to do with it. It is INCEST!

Mommy and her good baby are doing the most important part of a family"s love. The mother and I will continue to grow and develop a new experience in the future of our favorite hot wanton debauchery, but it is not a problem. The mother and the smooth pantyhose and lingerie, starting with the new relationship between the two was accepted into the feminized boy as mommy designed for the two lovers.

PantiespinkPantiespinkabout 7 years ago
Oh so real

Fun read and wish it was me.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

This had a unique premise and was a fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bringing a fantasy to life

This is a great story and brings back the thoughts I used to harbor when I was a young man. I never fucked my mom nor did I ever touch her sexually but I damn sure beat my meat thinking about her often enough. She was 33 years older than me but had a great rack and an ass that drove me into the erection world every time I saw her in her shorts. My first fuck was a close friend from school and I fucked her in my mothers bed while mom and dad were working. I could smell mom in the sheets and I fucked my lady like a stallion mom was a turn on.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
A Great Read

Very enjoyable. You did a great job of building up the sexual tension between mother and son, and the resulting sex was well described. Great job!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
A START TO A GOOD ONE. !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

With a start like this, the middle and finish, should be great. Mom is hot to trot, and so is Sammy. Good luck, hope to hear more. good read .THANKS

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
HOT.... HOT... HOT!

This story reminds of the times my aunt cut my hair when I was staying with my grandma. Nothing ever happened between us, but I swear I felt the heat from her fire box on more than one occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Story

I like the story, although I'd prefer for it to go a bit slower, more of a build up to their passion. Also, I'd allow the teenage son to be more in control, with his mom more hesitant. Have him push her to her knees instead of her telling him she's good at giving blow jobs. He should hold his mom's head firmly while unloading his cum into her warm mouth. Of course mom needs it, but he's the inexperienced one, out of control, ready to fulfill his lustful fantasies -- "pushing his luck."

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Good read look forward to more chapters’ such a real scenario getting a haircut from mom turns sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

but they will get caught as loose as they are about hiding their actions. Nice Loving wives BTB story coming!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was HOT****

Very hot and exciting sex scenes. Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Always Love Haircuts

One of my favorite things getting my haircut by a beautiful woman. Very Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow kinda similar growing up only i had 4 brothers to worry about, only diff. was no Blow jobs. Keep up the Awesomeness !!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is a Sssooo nasty story, yet touching on the love between Mom and Son...even Mom is aware of Son's feelings about her...then she reciprocates!!

No issues with Dad...happy marriage, just keeping it in the family! If they get caught...oh, well!! We will see where that goes, who else joins or not...

This is a STORY...don't get all pushed out-of-shape about it, or go somewhere else to read...not ours to judge, just read...or not!!

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented7 months ago

Nah - way to 'wham bam thank you ma'am' for my taste. Nothing special here, sorry. Maybe there is something better for me in your other stories; I'll check them out.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Wow....what a great story!

I love what you have written so far, and the loving energy that you've vested into the characters.

No vulgarity here, thankfully. There are far too many stories on this site that employ disgusting amounts of crass dialogue and rude and vulgar descriptions and concepts, and I avoid them like the plague.

I want to read about lovely and respectful interludes where the characters genuinely care about each other, and revel in the sensual touch of their sweet incestuous couplings, and that's sure happening here!

And, I thank you very much for it!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous