All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 05'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * *

I love the story but every other paragraph is a

hard to read UN-edited mess. Slow down....

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Fabulous story, keeps getting better. Keep it going, it's super Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story line.

Keep going it's a great story line so far. You've made a few type O's but hey nothing you can't correct in later additions. Just keep the process of the story line going it's great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great storyline!

But how long are you going to keep us hanging?

Come on finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great !

Congratulations to my friend, is a fabulous story .. Both characters have a big problem, since there is a strong sexual tension between them ... What if they solve their "problem" with foreplay, oral and anal sex? (not vaginal) It would be very exciting ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pleaseee

some kind of stockings or pantyhose rippping...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So I guess you're done with this?

If so you are a asshole....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Going

Keep the story going it is really good would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yeah......you are definitely a asshole.

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago

please, tell us if you are going to continue your story.. It's brilliant......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck.....finish the story!!!

You cock teasing bastard piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any takers?

If anybody wants to see my 8" cock, email me... Dillontheman97@gmail.com.... I'm waiting for you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you really need an editor!

what could otherwise be an entertaining story is flawed by your poor spelling and grammar. slide slid, through threw, etc., etc. and some sentences make no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreement

I am in agreement with a couple of the others. It appears that you use a spell checker, but do not read the story again for content. Ask someone to proof you stories before publishing them.

Secondly, finish the story. The plot line is great, but to leave it hanging after such a build up is unacceptable.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NAH!

Sorry my man. This does not track. Women do not think like guys and Heather had more testosterone than OJ All the kids angst. Kids don't have angst. They have hard-ons.

A little psych familiarity wouldn't hurt either. A metamorphosis is a complete change from one state into another.. This was just a progression.

This a site for guys jerking their pud. Too much of the fantasy shit and not enough seduction, which by the way, lacked anything resembling subtlety.

You can't spell worth a damn, but then again neither could Shakespeare.

Read like a first effort and I know you will get better. Characters>setup> situational instigator>SEDUCTION AND FUCKING>Aftermath..

Bit rushed but after all that preliminary, acceptable.

Try not to work so hard to impress next time. Just get them layed. The recriminations can also be a story. 3 stars for the effort.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
Slow, and felt my time was wasted.

Having read, [yet constantly being halted by misspellings and fragmented sentences] your story trundled to a stop; and finished. So what happened?

What is the point posting an unfinished story.

Sorry sir, I'll not bother with it should it return, or any others you might write.

TheTallManTheTallManalmost 10 years ago
It was nevertheless pretty good...

...and I personally don't mind slow. However, yes, some tidying up is needed of grammar etc. May I help you with the expresion 'without more adieu'?

Adieu is the French word for 'goodbye'. Think of Shakespeare's 'Much ado about nothing' and you will use the right word.

Bravo anyway for trying to entertain and excite us. None of us are perfect, but some of us do put in the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished business

Please don't be like half of these so called writer and write half a story and leave us poor reader to use our imagination. metamorphosis ch.5 is that it ?????????? If it is I'm so frustrated with the ending.. Since it's being a two year gap I suppose that it. For me it was a great story with a very disappointing ending.. 5 stars minus 1 star for the ending

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
To bad

You abandoned this story way to soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap

You chicken shit asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
????

You are, without a doubt----------- There, I didn't finish either. Asshole !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really?

no finish!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked the story because it was a story 5 stars all the way

It is finished. Blow by blow sex stories are a fast read for me because I skip the sex...it's ALL the same for Most authors...kissie, kissie suckie, suckie, lickie, lickie, fuckie, fuckie. Blah Blah Blah.... I WANT A STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please

Finish the story, there is obviously more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF. You cant just stop now!

Please say you'll continue this story. Not only sexy but very profound.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
More please

We have 5 chapters of build up and I hope we will get to the main event really soon. The suspense is a killer from where I am sitting.

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

Please finish this its real good

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Damn that's a great read.. I hope you're able to finish it. Definitely 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love you stories! Subject matter is spot on!

BigDunk48BigDunk48about 1 year ago

Since you recently submitted a 2nd part to another story, I'm hoping you will submit another Chapter or 2 to this great story.

I reread all 5 chapters to get ready for chapter 6. Hope to see more of this amazing journey.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I know the author wrote this story approximately 13 years ago, I wish he had finished it. With that said, in real life I have no problem with mutually consenual incestuous life. Mutually consenual means no positional powerplay; no emotional or physical abandonment; and no emotional or physical abuse. Both parties enter into the relationship with unconditional love, limitless respect and acceptance of each other for who they are (human beings), and finally, a desire to want to satisfy the emotional, sensual, psychological, and sexual needs of the other more than their own needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous