All Comments on 'Shemale Becomes Friend'

by refinedexperiences

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Add More

I'd like to see this continued. It would be good to see her fuck him, she has an obvious way of seduction that I can't help but erotic.

clue12lessclue12lessover 11 years ago
Keep going

Like the first commentor, I love her seduction approach.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2. As already stated, the seduction is great, but I can't wait to see them actually hook up and for her to get a chance to fuck him.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Great Start

This has great possibilities.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Lots more to tell

And this is a plea to continue this 5 star start of a great relationship.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
wow

i might be a les for her lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
greast story

I love it. Great start. I'm waiting for the next chapters.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Next?

Tell us more ... we readers want to read more

Naughtyboy1986Naughtyboy1986over 11 years ago
a good start

A fun and playful beginning can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The way it should be

I am a T-girl and I want to be treated as a female in a relationship, to me this a friendship heading towards a relationship. A t-girl isn't any different than any other female as far as desires go. I like how she was described and that fact she was well hung. I am small in the penis department.

I hope to see this continue as it started smooth with out a sudden rush to please the readers.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
whew!

I was scared there for a minute that you didn't have the rest of the story, but I see you do. Thanks, by the way. It's disconcerting sometimes to find a really good story starter, only to discover that that's all there is. This one seems like it's a good one. I'd say more, but the story beckons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous