All Comments on 'Fun With Kate'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
Love stories like this...........

I love reading stories with retired and older people and this one most definitely fits the bill and I thank you for a superb read. Thanks for sharing

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY....but...

Hi - thought your story had the makings of something really good; it was hot and horny with a great, realistic build-up, but - unless it's true (in which case, WOW!) - I personally think you spoiled it by going too far in the closings...

...I mean, 13 guys...(He/You) was taking a helluva safety risk with his wife, and I have trouble thinking that she was THAT excited, continuously...??

As an "older guy' - 71 and still 'at it' - your story reflects somewhat like my own life/wife - many happy days, with many lovers, together and separately, but always in love with our marriage, even after 48 years.

However, it was a good tale, and again, IF it were real, then WOW!!

Michaeld69Michaeld69over 2 years ago

Would love to see all that transpire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hard to believe how that story developed but great ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
649 Followers
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...