All Comments on 'Two Become One'

by tk998877

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very sweet. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a little sick

sick sick sick

tk998877tk998877over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

A big thank you to those who liked it! For those that did not, I'm sorry you didn't. Please let me know what would make it better.

esthetumesthetumover 11 years ago
Love with a man

I have been bisexual all my life. I have been married three times and divorced three times. I now live with a young woman in her 30's but lately I have been dreaming about fulfilling the other half of my sexual needs by finding a great guy, falling in love with him, and spending the rest of my life as a happy gay man. I recently met a young man of 26 and he wants me as his Daddy. I think I may just decide to move to a state where gays are welcome, can marry if they want and see if I can find a man to love. This story really makes me think about this seriously.

HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
Brilliantly Written

Loved reading your story, it was beautifully written & very hot. I am a bisexual man & it got me very horny.

Hope you write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Didn't like it that much but it was ok

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 9 years ago
LOVED it!

What a hot, sexy, naughty, dirty story! I loved it and have to read it again and again. I love your mind, the last part about "let me do it for you" was genius! That's one of my biggest fantasies, both giving and receiving a big, hot load. Thank you for adding that, I can't wait to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous