All Comments on 'WACS - Weekend Correction Ch. 02'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More Please!

Lisa469Lisa469over 11 years ago
Awesome

This is a great start. I would love to see a series with this.

Well written and keeps the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Love your story. Would love to read more... thanks for a good read so far...

rogerphillipsrogerphillipsover 10 years ago
Keep this going

More, More, More

Please continue this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so far, so good...

...but so far only goes so far. I can't wait 'till our 'hero' gets back to school, and he tells all his mates about their teacher and where she spends her weekends. They probably won't believe him, so he will be forced to take sneaked photographic (very graffic) evidence of her behavior with him the next Saturday that Uncle Jack allows him to come to the uncle's place of employment. After that, she will have to sexually submit to her students, or risk them telling her employer, and her losing her job!

Little green Mann

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 7 years ago
OK. I can see the premise, but

These are a whole bunch of rude men who have absolutely no respect for these women, so as in the real criminal justice system where the criminals are predominantly male, but there is still a female side of the system and seperate women's prisons, is there a seperate side for men who break the law? I am sure the police chief drives drunk occasionally and maybe he can earn himself a few Saturdays on the other side. Or did they only tighten the criminal justice system for women?

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 2 years ago

I simply love judicial punishments! You write great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous