All Comments on 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon'

by CamillaHumby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A sweet story

But left me a bit confussed as to why they refrained from sex except only on Sunday.

They both seemed to be healthy and very in love, and could have enjoyed each other's bodies much more through out the week.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Agree

Why only Sunday? Obviously a loving couple and sharing love and fantasy seven days a week sounds like a great life to me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very sweet TLW episode

Nicely done EXCEPT for the timeline. It was unclear whether (or the times that) Sunday meant 'today' or 'next Sunday.' I think 'Sunday' was used for both, but I'm not really sure about that! I also suspect any 'week-long abstaining' covered this coming week ONLY! Since he got a handjob the same Sunday in which the tale was cast, I am not even sure a week of 'no Hubby ejaculations' was in store or not. (Bummer, if true!)

5*

CamillaHumbyCamillaHumbyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comments!

You really help me with specific comments about confusion over the timeline, will we, won't we, etc - I'll use these to make the next story better.

I really intended for this Sunday to be one fun episode, but that then we would wait until next Sunday. We've been married a while. We don't always practice mutual celibacy :^) but we enjoy it sometimes. (It doesn't mean we can't kiss!) We might equally have decided to do it twice every day and see who calls a halt first!

It's fun and healthy to talk about it, to plan, though we almost always don't do exactly what we plan. Say he walks in from washing my car when I didn't expect it - I might need to thank him. Say I see something at the mall that I need that wasn't in the budget for that week - he might need to counsel or discipline me, lovingly.

Even anonymous, "I hate this" comments are part of the business, but it would really help if he'd shared why he hated it or found it "lame", or said, "Do it more like (your favorite author here).

Thanks to everyone, though - Love Ya'll, Camilla

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Very hot....

a true loving wife story. There was another one today, also very well-written. That one was sweet, this one was spicy. I liked the negotiation/seduction. I tend to like the dramatic/romantic stuff, but a little erotic vignette is always nice.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
Very well done ... enjoyed the passion in your writing!

While I prefer the angst that appears in relationships, your story caught my attention and I enjoyed the read to the very end!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I was confused...

(since you asked) about the time-line. I thought they were talking on Sunday, and negotiating the next week's sex-play. But, then the handjob seemed to have taken place later that day, right? I thought they had agreed to that for the next week. Not really clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty well done

I don't care for dominant, bull-dyke type women, such as this woman seems to be, but it was fairly well written. I can't imagine why any man would want a hand job, when any other sex act would be far more enjoyable. He could surely give himself a better hand job than anyone else could give him. Perhaps you could try a similar situation, with more angst, such as the couple miscommunicates, and the wife does something that she mistakenly believes will turn the husband on, but it makes him angry, instead. For example, the wife convinces the husband to allow her to tie him to the bed, naked, then surprizes him by dressing sexily and going out. Eventually, one of her grilfriends (who the husband doesn't like) returns without the wife (the wife gave her the key), and taunts him, makes him eat her out, then jerks him off, then leaves. The wife comes home the next day, after spending the night with the girlfriend's husband, expecting the husband to have enjoyed an unexpected swap. But the husband is pissed. Anyway, please keep trying.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Really very lovely. 4*

But I agree with another commenter - somewhat lame in comparison..

I'm being fed a huge amount of hate by writers in this category. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if someone advocated ******* your **** in **** just for being a woman. We read incredible stories of brutal revenge and pain and humiliation. Always - in the picture is a man that was too weak to walk away and rise above "it". I'd like to write the story but can barely string two words together. Can Duna please recommend something to make me weep with the humility of being a real man?

Thank you for a gentle story.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Thank you!

A bit different from the normal story, this one...very relaxed, interesting and also erotic..enjoyed it!

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 11 years ago
Needs a sequel leading up to the folowing Sunday

I disagree with some of the other commenters and thought this was actually quite hot. I like the anticipation and build up. But this story really needs a sequel leading up to the following Sunday. I hope you will show us her teasing him all week, building and building until he is wild with lust, and her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confusing

Therefore not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cockolds and sluts.

Really bad low life porn.

MindStimulationMindStimulationover 6 years ago
I Agree With Julie_Oregon

The story is hot and I also like the build up and anticipation. My hope is that you write several more chapters. As I read the story, my imagination started getting the best of me, thinking about how the story could progress. We know from this initial chapter that the husband is already looking forward to a day in the near future when he and his wife agreed that he will be able to fulfill his sexual fantasies with her, any way he wants. In this chapter we also learned that his wife would grant him his hanjob wish but under conditions that makes it clear that she's in control for the whole week. We also learned that she enjoys asking, perhaps even directing him, to eat his own cum. By the way, I think this is an incredibly arousing act of dominance and submission. Experiencing this in countless ways under various conditions and circumstances is a really big ongoing fantasy. Now, imagine the creative tease and denial that can go on for a whole week before he's granted his wish.

Maybe one night she decides it would be fun to watch a porno together, sort of. Maybe she gets to watch the porno and describes what's happening on the screen while she asks him to fold the laundry, facing a direction where he can't see the TV, but can see his wife. Maybe she lets him know that later she'll evaluate the job he did with folding the clothing, and if it's done well, she might reward time with a few gentle strokes. Maybe strokes to his cock, maybe strokes to his prostate. Her choice, not his. Maybe she rubs her wet fingers under his nose and tells him to smell, not lick. Maybe the second day she tells him that when he's home from work, he's not allowed to wear pants or underwear around the house. She of course intends to take the liberty of teasing his cock, balls and ass at will. Maybe a friend calls that happens to be extra talkative. You tell him to talk to the friend and that he's not allowed to try and get the friend off the phone. And you tell him that while he's on the phone, you're going to tease his cock the whole time and he's not allowed to cum and he's not allowed to make even the slightest sound that might give away to the other person on the line that they're fooling around. The consequences would be an extra day of tease and denial, and a one day delay before his other wish is granted; sex with his wife anyway he wants. Maybe during the tease and denial sessions he gets so worked up, that he'll say or admit to just about anything. Maybe you talk to him about more taboo kinky fantasies you've had, that he's been reluctant to explore. Force those conversations on him in his aroused state. Get him to say what you want to hear, even if it's just for play... for now. Really get him worked up over the course of several days. Continue being the sweet loving wife, but make it abundantly clear through constant teasing reminders that ultimately you'll decide when he gets to cum, how he gets to cum, and that you're still contemplating how it might get cleaned up in the end. Maybe even ask him for suggestions. Make it awkwardly embarrassing and a little humiliating for him in a way that arouses you both. Get him so worked up that at some point you're even asking him if he's willing to exchange his upcoming night of anything-goes-sex, for an early ejaculation on your terms, and an upcoming night of anything-goes-sex on your conditions. When his balls are bluest, his cock is hardest, and his mind is weakest, take advantage of the situation and double down on your control over him for an even longer period of time that turns the kinkiness up a notch. Maybe the following weekend when you normally have your day of discussion focused on what you fantasize about doing to one another, he agrees that it will be a one way conversation; you telling him how your sexual interaction will work...for the next 3 months! I'd love it if those same conversations happened each week, but with her in the dominant role.

Something to consider for the next few chapters. I can easily see this turning into a 10 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why is it that when a man (husband)

Kisses and licks his wife's ass that is humiliation? If he does it freely, that is love and lust. Of course, if he is forced to do it, that is a different story. When I do that to my wife, she drips all over the place and that really pleases me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some idiot commenters write dissertations on these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous