All Comments on 'Performing'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

well written loved the anal and especially on the son, very enjoyable. could you introduce fisting and big toys in the next installment please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Valuable literotic contributions worth exploring are worth 5 star + voting. Start them off young!

This liberated writer obviously realised young men require earlier 'CFNM' training, to become fully experienced lovers, in later life. Feminist Domme's should follow up this [hopefully a series?] line of thought with erotic interest! IE: Within Barbara's 'CFNM' household, females are normally refered to as 'Mistress'es, controlling the ejaculatory capacity of fully shaven stark-naked male lovers, whilst providing their more regular masturbation exercises in semi-public places amongst mature ladies!

YDB95YDB95over 11 years ago
Super

A little bit of everything, and such a festive setting! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok I guess

Somehow, I found your characters thin and shallow, and that made it hard to become engrossed in the scene you painted. It wasn't believable, just a bit too trite. Perhaps if the girl didn't have marriage in mind, or "married" him without consent, or if the older guests behaved a bit more naturally it would have worked for me.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Unbelievable

At least it was a story. Hard to empathize with anything or anyone. Stupid kid. As a teenager of age time to stand up for yourself. You will have no life.

Kitist02Kitist02over 5 years ago
"broken in and docile"?

Docile? After all the effort to stimulate Monty (was that a play on the movie "The Full Monty?), it seems a little contra-productive to make them docile.

That sort of shifted the scene away from what was ostensibly the purpose of the exercise and made it seem tawdry to me. Sorry, but it clashed with my personal foibles and I had to down grade it to a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
423 Followers
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .