All Comments on 'Mine Series: She is Not Yours, She is Mine'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is the dude

Dean, Sean, or Stan? Multiple names for one character are worse than using the wrong words.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I did what you asked

and read the first episode (the comments were right - it needed an editor) and, apart from the 'name' issues, this was much better. You've also set up a very intriguing scenario and I honestly hope you're able to deliver - that's why I'm going to wait for the next installment before marking this one.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
REVENGE IS SWEET

but the thought of how and when is mind-boggling, TK U MLJ LV NV

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Part 1 is?

Wait what is his name Dean, Sean? i mean come on here its not rocket science to keep the same name 2 chapters in a row

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
You're not Your

You make one recurring mistake that has become distracting to me. When you write the contraction of you are, you spell it your. The correct spelling is you're. Where this story seems to be heading is dominant wife/submissive husband. Not my cup of tea. You will lose me then.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Looks more promising

Nothing like a 'boundary marker' blow-job. Better than having Mr. Happy peed on, like a bush! Or cut off, like a Lorena!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you damm well do part 3

don't care about sean dean or whatever it is a hot fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...

Just read both chapters and can't wait to read chapter 3.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Is Mary Fucking 2 guys?

She must be. I guess they're brothers or something. Which one did she really fuck--Sean or Dean??? You need to keep your names straight and not change them from 1 chapter to another. Other than that, it's a good story. Oh, yeah...who is Stan???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really like the way the story is going. The dominant wife topic is really hot.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
OH-OOH,,,,,HE FORGOT THE CHEATERS MANUAL

and didn't stay any steps ahead of his fantasy/fetish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you didn't continue

This was bad enough.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
And ??

In this corner we have the trash of the earth. Gotta be kidding, made absolutely no sense. They knew each other how many years? And are just now getting to it. After he is married. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

After they rape him, he calls the cops, goes to the hospital and has a rape kit done. Yes, they do them on men. Both women were arrested and sentenced to prison for a variety of felonies. He got a divorce while she sat in prison. He kept all the marital assets and she got to be Big Bertha's Bitch.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
97 Followers
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES