All Comments on 'Sailing With Friends'

by Mandyxxx42

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where are all the 'sailing references'?....

The only reference to sailing was a boat, well, OK, 2 boats.

Besides all the periods that are missing (way beyond 'run on sentences'), the point of the story seems to be missing also.

Mandyxxx42Mandyxxx42over 11 years agoAuthor

This is only the first chapter of a story.

The story will unfurl in future chapters rendering the title and apology appropriate.

Sorry if this wasn't clear to you.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Potential

The set up lends itself to a reat story. I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Hope the next chapter develops this story as it has potential

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Next Instalment!

Make it quick, lady, this is going to be a good ride. Sorry, 'sail'...anyway, I'm sure we will all enjoy the rocking boat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start!

I'm having a hard time visualizing what the characters look like, but the groundwork has been laid for a fine vacation!

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
NICE BIO PIC.

I confess, I expected much better english from you since you are from England. But I have scrolled to the bottom of the story since you were driving me mad sorting through your lack of punctuation and your run-on sentences. I believe I would prefer reading your husband's 3000 word treatise on how to set a jib. I must say, however, that your bio picture ia rather nice.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 9 years ago
Very much liked it ...

... and your racy punctuation style.

Am also looking forward to reading about at least two people getting filled up to the gunnels - if not overflowing, lots of lapping and waves breaking, maybe even things being at half mast (but hopefully not for long) and as for all those ropes - well the nautical mind boggles!

Keep it up (so to speak).

R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous