All Comments on 'Feed Me'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Excellent tale

Short, sweet, to the point. Enough back story to start, then right into the heat. Crisp and real dialogue, kinky and dirty sex. Well done

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoyed the read ... very nice tale. Wonder what you'll introduce to her next?

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 11 years ago
Excellent

First part absolutely brilliant - Wonderful dialog. - So authentic! And as this charming little story picked up momentum, I swear I heard Audrey II in the background. A one plant chorus. Really! A visit to the Little Shop will never be quite the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left me hard...

Thank you! Excellent story. Nice build up. Makes me wish I had a more adventuresome partner who would do this with me. Keep up the excellent stories!

Wolfie2UWolfie2Uover 11 years ago
Dinner

Next time my wife asks what I want for dinner, I'm going to tell her.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Here it is

My dictionary defines pornography as stories, pictures or films intended to arouse sexual excitement

Fits this authors work to a T and I'm sorry it took me so long to discover him and his great cock-raising stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
us

anything that happens between a husband and wife is ok as long as they

are not hurt and want it to happen. I would not be ok with

other people being in on this. just the two of them.

garyr19680garyr19680over 9 years ago
A good story

I liked it. Having a couple who gradually stop communicating and stop making love probably isn't that unusual.

I like the way this story went, very realistic in the way the husband wouldn't make decisions, sounds right on. The way they broke the bonds of silence and finally got it on is great.

Well written sex scenes. Very erotic. Good read.

cummer100cummer100over 7 years ago
Mouthwatering!

What an excellent story... left me hungry for the same experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

An exciting story that’s reminds us that excitement is next to us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Hottest Facesitting

My wife's preferred way to get off is for me to eat her to orgasm so creampies are quite common for us. Mostly, she prefers me to eat her pussy while she lays back legs spread.

One evening years ago, I was lying on the sofa napping when she came home. After some intimate kissing and rubbing with her on top, I was fully awake and erect. It had been a few days since we last fucked so I had a load built as well. She wanted to go back to the bedroom but I grabbed her and slid her pussy on my cock. I expected that a few long strokes inside her would get her nice and ready to be eaten in the bedroom; however, she surprised me by grinding her pussy and especially her clit against my cock. This continued with her grinding harder and faster. Finally, my balls began to boil and I felt a load getting ready to shoot. I told her so and she ground even harder and faster. Finally, I exploded inside her and she still kept grinding. My cock soften some and she asked “when do I get off?”. I said now expecting us to go back to the bedroom. What I did not know in the heat of the moment was that she was very close to cumming. She pulled off of me, moving her left leg towards me allowing her pussy to drip cum onto my cock and balls. She began moving her right leg and I expected her to pull herself over me and get up. Instead, she was working her pussy towards my face, cum dripping all of the way there. I realized what she was doing so I released her tits from my grip. Then I grabbed her ass cheeks and worked my face and tongue southward licking her tits, her naval, finally reaching her well fucked pussy. She grabbed the sofa arm and planted her clit directly against my mouth and began grinding. As she ground harder and faster, cum poured onto my face, neck and chest. Finally she orgasm-ed, squirting her own load onto me. Still grabbing her ass cheeks, I gave her ass a tongue fucking while her orgasm subsided. Then I slowly worked her body down my cum coated torso and back onto my new boner. While fucking her creamy pussy, I grabbed her now cum coated tits and sucked them. The sensation of us both being coated in our combined cum was exquisite. Pretty soon I shot another load into her. She kissed me and asked “if I clean up some, will you eat me again”. I said no. I want you just like you are. But first, lick and suck my cum coated cock and french kiss me which she did. The rest of the evening was spent in the bedroom with us enjoying each other's cum coated bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a new beginning

it was a new start of discoveries for them.. I thought the story was great. I go down on my wife all the time or do her favorite her sitting on my face.. We had a friend that we shared sex with for pleasure. He had his dick in her from the side and as he humped her I licked her clit and his dick too.. It was wonderful.. I was able to see his dick pulse as he came in her. After he finished cumming I went full bore with my tongue on her pussy. I tasted both his and her cum together. I often wonder why should it be a bad thing to share each other. I had a friend back in Ohio that we shared love regularly about once or twice a month. We did it as recreational erotic sex however there is a love shared by my wife and myself that no one can get into. It is sex with deep love.....If you are thinking about it do it.... at least try. if it doesn't work don't do it again Les ... dukeofearl@gmx.com

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Great story

I have eaten my cum from my wife in many countries and at sea. But I have never had her take my cum in her mouth. The best time was when we rented a porn movie and were watching it, I came in her and then I kneeled in front the sofa and ate her as she continued watching the movie. Another time we were on a swap date and part way through the night she and the other husband came to my room and I ate her after she had been with him. They left and the friends wife and I continued our fucking. Now days she will not let me worship her pussy and just masturbates me as If I am her lesbian lover. I like that but miss her messy pussy.

gcs2718gcs2718about 4 years ago
Hot story

Great story, cream pies are awesome. I love slurping cum out of a fresh fucked pussy, whether it's my load or someone else's. I love stories about cum because I love the taste of cum, either from a pussy or from sucking a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I really enjoy husbands and wives working together to experience new pleasures. Cleaning her out after I come is a new and interesting one for us. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I showed my wife this story. The next day, she tied me to the bedposts, made me eat her pussy and, finally, jerked me off. She then fed me all my cum. She promised to do it again soon.

Lumpy2Lumpy27 months ago

Great story. I wish I could talk my wife into doing this for me, I really think that we would both enjoy it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

This is why communication is so important. Loved it. This is one of the most intimate things a man can do for his wife or lover

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Again. Great story. Believable and hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
568 Followers
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Feed Me Series Info