All Comments on 'Peppermint Fantasies'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
Wonderful! Simply wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this sexy little treat of a post! I think that we all can relate to the innocent , yet occasionally daring Holiday shopping flirtation that occurs in our shopping malls this time of the year. Toss in a side of peppermint stick and this was just scintillatingly fun.

MrGates801MrGates801over 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Even after the holiday competition you should write another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Her age and real innocents ..."

'innocence'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Provocative

Cute story, but with minor spelling errors. I hope Tim goes back to the mall again and meets Amber for more visual fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cute story, but with minor spelling errors.

But why should Tim go back to the mall. There are other places for the voyeur in him to satisfy himself, and retain his marriage vows. Think of Bill Clinton.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
A fun little story

Amusing tale. Sometimes the teasing is enough to get through the day.

slutprincess4daddyslutprincess4daddyover 11 years ago
Mmmm

So deliciously naughty! Can't wait to see if they run into each other again!

FlipShot13FlipShot13over 11 years ago
Good story

I'd like to see if it leads anywhere, definitely a good start to wet the appetite though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 2 ???

Waiting to see if it leads anywhere. Looking forward to a part 2 if there is one.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LITTLE TEASE GOES A LONG WAY

and may lead to big trouble. TK U MLJ LV NV

jviresjviresover 11 years ago
To everyone looking for a follow-up...

Just let it stand as is. He's married, she's young enough to be his daughter. I liked the fact that it was just a mutual play on fantasies and stopped there. Excellent job, author.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

looking back through the story it needed another pass for miss spellings and I've had a post showing me ways I could have edited it better. Shrug.

I write for fun. Not trying to write the 'Lay' of Gilgamesh with this one, just a fun little story to pass the time with.

I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Happy Holidays

NekoParksNekoParksover 11 years ago
Nicely written slice-of-life

Thank you for taking the time to write your story. I enjoyed it. The way you included self-deprecating humor actually made your main character more attractive. Don't worry too much about your proofreading errors. The mistakes weren't enough to detract from my enjoyment of the story. Merry Christmas!

crashedn2youcrashedn2youover 11 years ago
Love it!

loved the story...just the sort of thing i would have done as a teenager ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous