All Comments on 'Paige: My First Love'

by GC66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Nice story

Had a definite air of authenticity. Did he ever find out who'd been giving Paige lessons, I wonder; was it Roy, perhaps?

GC66GC66over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have no idea where Paige learned what she did and I never asked. Roy was in his late 50's or early 60's and was married.

Now, I'm not dismissing him and Paige having had a sexual relationship, but I kind of doubt it.

PeterspeterPeterspeterover 11 years ago
Gotta make more out of this

Accepting that this is a personal story, so my comment is aimed at your future writing, which I hope you do. Your tale of the first encounter is good, but the follow-on is rushed so that you can get to the romantic end. It is more erotic if you gave us a lot more tension and details. Not that it should get in the way of a good story, of course, but the two are not incompatible. Remember, this is a porn site. We like our writing explicit. When your next story's rating is 4.5+, you've met our standards!

GC66GC66over 11 years agoAuthor
Rushed?

I get your point. I guess Paige may -- and I stress the word "may" -- have dropped a hint or two throughout the week, but like I said, the training schedule was fairly hectic and tiring. In some respects, it was more tiring than the eight weeks which followed. That night pretty much came out of the blue though. Hence the rushed feeling.

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
N.Y.B.B.

In my nations parlance the above stands for 'Not Your Bloody Business'

I offer that to the sorta pumping as to Paige's previous experience and education.

GC66 was a lucky young beggar in this training as well as the training in telling a damn good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous