All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Son'

by DarkSammael

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will It Continue

Very well written lead-in, with the possibilities of where the story might lead are endless,,,

DarkSammaelDarkSammaelover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment---this is the first time I've let anyone read it, and I'm glad you didn't find it overly boring. It's a lot of internal thoughts, which sometimes I think bogs it down a bit. There are probably about 6 more chapters. I just haven't gotten around to editing them all yet.

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
i don't know yet

what to think about this story,I'm definitely intrigued

i have to at least give next chapter a go, hopefully YOU POST ASAP

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
A wicked twisted story....:P

I believe this is indeed a very erotic story, how someone can have sexual feelings for a cold hearted mother and the mother feels the same for the son but keeps it a secret and that's the explanation for her strange behaviour. Also, I hope the son submits the mother for been a tease and playing mind games.

P.S. I'll add you as a favorite author because I believe the up coming stories will be a masterpeace and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Enjoying the Darkness !

Very Inspired & innovative of the author to write about mothers to whom nurturing their children is not their top 5 things on the daily ' to do ' list. I pretty much don't care about the potential tryst or liason between the two main characters. The psychological overtones & ramifications are absorbing enough .

I'm hesitant to critique this because certain aspects.have hit a personal chord. I will say the son is damaged & I wish he was a bit more sympathetic. It is understandable why is he is stuck in his current ' rut '.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

where does she get her inspiration? is she fucking around on her wimpy ass hubby at some bdsm club? is she wanting a man that can take charge or is she just an asexual hateful bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wasted

on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is SO unfair!

I spent the last 20 minutes reading this only to see it conclude with nothing. This is not fair because, those 20 minutes I will never get back!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 11 years ago
Deep and dark...

my favorite. Your writing is magnetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stop reading.....This bitch has no intentions of finishing the story!!!

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryabout 10 years ago
It Didn't Suck... Which Is Rare

I like your writing style. You do internal pretty well. Didn't really matter if it had a climatic sexual ending because it was interesting even without it. It was also dark, which is fucking awesome. You get a definite five from me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like character development in depth and breadth, to include emotionally, physically and psychologically. I like logical plot development. Finally, the interworking of the family unit and/or interworking of the relationships of the major and minor characters is important to a cohesive story. As a reader of mutually consenual incestuous love stories, sex plays a minor role in good stories. Everything which leads up to sex is important; sex is only the icing on the cake.

KobaKoba7 months ago

Well done! 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous