All Comments on 'A BBC Personal Ad No. 02'

by 4u2Enjoy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
great

so true to the lway most black act with a white couple,

my wfe and i call them black, or nigger not negro

they like that or seem to

and i know they like my wife cause they keep coming back for

more of her which makes us happy, tell us more of this story

how he fucks her

wendyetmarkwendyetmarkover 11 years ago
wife

love to see Wendy treated like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a turn-on!

Nothing like the feeling when a black man like Ray takes charge. Becoming his slave in your own home, having him inspect you. Yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wendy

I cud do that to Wendy, I cud give it to u rael gud. Is Wendy a MILF? Um big n black.

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
Great

This was such a tease... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue.

This is so outrageously hot! Makes us want to go back to a Black man we swore never to see again. He owned us, had us serve him. Never knew my big hubby could be led, naked on a leash by a brash, aggressive and superior little Black guy. Never felt so whorish and dirty in my life, was reduced to begging him to take me. It changed us both forever but now we want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So not true

You contact a person you've never seen over the internet and the only thing you know about him is that he is sexually active - so no need to worry about STD's? Plus what kind of idiot do you have to be to give your home address to this person.

NewRiverNudistNewRiverNudistover 8 years ago
waiting for the next page

So far so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MY WIFE

asning ads in a good way to get a strange black guy to fuck have had great times doing this we used to love I stiil would but will not sad

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

well written and hot! more please. Had to slap my wifes ample bum after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I did it again

I read your story it was very hot . I’m a married white woman for the second time been married to this husband for 7 yrs now . Before I met my husband now I dated for a few years .daring the time I dated a few black men . I dated a couple of them for a while and having. Sex several times which to this day my husband still doesn’t know. Will the company I work for hire some one to help me with planning and products about three months ago . He’s in his late thirties black and sometime has a cocking attitude like he knows it all. I wear very low cut blouse that showed a lot Of Cleavage from my big tits. Thinking Of when I dated black men before and miss it I wanted him to look at them all he wanted..I was giving him hints for weeks . Every once in awhile I’d pat his ass . The day was almost over as I was shutting down my computer. He stood close beside me staring at my tits His cocking attitude voice he told me that we should go have a drink that he knew a great place.. then before I could react he kissed me and rubbed his figures up and down my cleavage I let him .And that’s when it all started again.We fuck often and sometimes at work . I love when text me at home with my husband in the same room calling me his slut and what he would like to do to me the next day .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know what you mean, sweetie.

I'm 65, a little on the plump side, bit tits and I have a black bf that's owns my white pussy and ass. He now lives with us, sleeps in my bed and keeps me fucked well and his fuckin bitch. Haven't fucked my husband in more than a year. Having the best sex life ever. Yelp! he's hung. 11 and as thick as my wrist. I love sex with him because he takes charge, not a wimp like my husband was...always worried if he was hurting me. Today, I know what its like to be fucked and loved by a man that lusts after my body. Only wish I could be bred and have his child and please him more. I know it won't last, he wants kids and I'm past that stage, but until then I want to please him suck his cock, swallow, lick and tongue his ass, take that big cock anywhere he wants it, mouth, pussy and ass. And, damn orgasms come often and hard, something I'd forgot about. Oh hell yes, he hurts at time, but the pain is always outweighed by the pleasure that comes. Have little to judge against, but his stamina and virility is amazing … he has cum 2-3 times without pulling out except to cum on my tits or in my mouth and right back in my pussy or ass. I swear he's been past my cervix and cum. My husband has submitted to him, cleans us, licks me, helps insert his cock, cook and cleans. And, yes he's a sissified bitch now, and its a treat for me when he fucks hubby....talk about a screaming, crying little wimp that's him. I'm living a terrific life with my black master, only wish I hadn't waited until now. White ladies, get yourself a real man, a big black cock man. Find out what its like to be a real woman, lusted after, abused but damn sex with him is worth every butt spanking or being brutally ravaged now and then. But at least you know what its liked to be fucked how a woman should be fucked. Reap some beautiful orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

65 and also a little on the plump side, but my tits, though smaller than most, still upright with big nipples and in great shape. My white skin, and smooth everywhere, is soft...have taken good care of my body. I seem to be going through a phase of wanting sex, which my lovely and nicely endowed has given me much satisfaction, being nearly 75, can quell my desire. So we went the same route. Got a beautiful 38 year old black bull. Damn, he was beautiful. Muscular, big hands, and a big lovely thick cock that has sent me soaring to the heavens, so to speak, with orgasms I thought had all dried up. I now know what lust can be in a man wanting to fuck a woman. We share a long weekend once a month ... and it takes me days to recover. Sex with him is nothing comparable to anytime in my life. Its nothing to have sex sessions that lasts several hours, and 4-6 fuckings and multiple orgasms. He's aggressive, dominant, and turns me into a submissive wanton bitch. Oh yes! in the beginning I endured pain, before the pleasure came; my white little ass learned the hard way, that a bull expects and demands what he wants .... when it hurt at first with his size, oh yes, he's magnificent 11 x 8.5, and I would try to pull away. After warnings I didn't heed, he blistered my little white ass, then fucked me like a whore. Crying, begging, pleading is useless when he wants pussy....he takes it, like he wants, with lust that turns my white pussy into a fountain of orgasms. But, not to end things here, he's turned my hubby into his sissy too, and fucks him on a regular basis, too. And the bastard loves being his bitch as much as I .... except I get more bbc than he does. He owns us both. He's even placed us doggie side by side and fucked us senseless. White women, that bbc is wonderful. My bbc bull has taken be in ways I'm never dreamed of; multiple times cumming always, once is never enough .... and yes he's had my ass and it gets fucked almost as much as my pussy. We live in the country, on our old farm, tilled my others and he makes us both wear crotchless girlie panties only, while he goes naked with his long flaccid black cock sways and bounces about. We often feel the sting of a hand slap on our butts, and when he tells you its pussy or fucking time, we both know its time to bend over the nearest couch, chair, etc. and present ourselves for a good quickie fucking. He's live with us for 3 years now, hubby and I haven't fucked since he moved in.....our pussy [ass] is his only. White folks only a big black cock black man knows how to make sex, good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

shit and so is some of the couples that had comments on this story real shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you not finish the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous