All Comments on 'Pissy Face'

by Raveboy88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it love?

If you want to piss on and defile your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done

This is a strange read. Typically not my cuppa tea. Clearly he loves her, not sure why he wants to do that, but, his urgency and the tension make for an errotic read. 4stars in my book. write more!

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
Nice

Water sports has always intrigued me and I found this to be an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!

It was perfect...anal to finish would've been super hot but as a love story its perfect. And yes if you love someone pissing on them is a way to show love. But that's me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wet is good

I loved your story!..My wife let our neighbor fuck her while his wife was out of town, and i got quite turned on when she told me that he had a huge dick, and he'd really stretched her out, but the best part was when she told me that he had fucked her in his little daughters room, and my wife said it was sweltering hot in there and that it made her real horny because the little girls bedroom smelled all pee-pee stinky..{ like wet diapers }..and there was just something about being in there smelling that strong ammonia-type pissy wet odor that turned her on like crazy for some strange reason, and i thought she was lying to me because her hair and make up wasn't even messed up at all, but when i unbuttoned her pants and slid my hand down inside her panties and felt of her pussy, it was all slippery and opened up, and my dick got super hard and i fucked her myself, until i made her pee all over herself real good, and now our bedroom stays smelling all pissy wet also, all thanks to our neighbor and his bedwetting daughter !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
COMMENTS!

As the author of this awesome story- I expected way more comments and discussion, compliments & lively debate. Almost 40k views, that's a whole lotta jerk offs!! Comment! Ya lazy bastards!! -Raveboy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous