All Comments on 'A Present for My Wife'

by Tangental

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Couldn't you just have bought her some flowers?

Again well-told; and again destined for slaughter. It could have done with a bit/lot more background - we didn't get to know the people at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
idiot

cum sucking whore why would a real woman live with a worm such as described in this rambling account of a disgrace of a female she must be 400 pounds size 58 dress 68 aaa cup bra and size 28 knickers she can take a dick the size of a fire hydrant in all holes but you my boy married her and now are sharing Debbie a big girl vows there just AEIOU and sometimes Y she is worth sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a

loser you are but i'm sure you already know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good first story

Dont worry about all of the negative " A- Holes" out there who condemn you for writing a shared wife story, yet somehow read them. They are hypocrites. You will get a lot of those comments. Not a bad first story, keep writing. A little more character developement initially would probably make the characters more realistic. I would give it a 2*(out of 5) for effort. Again dont let the ignorant morons get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY NICE SEXY STORY

Like others have said,ignore the fools who always bitch about these stories.It is a great mistery why they even bother to read them.This was a very sexy story.I enjoyed it very much.I am a senior with some health problems,and am looking for a nice Gentileman for sexual pleasure for my wife.Keep up the good work.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I Would Like to Have

A man who enjoys doing this sort of thing with his wife explain the pleasure he gets from it and what their marriage is like otherwise. I'm not an angry name-caller like some of the commenters, but truthfully this theme turns me off.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
All the name calling

Seriously, is that necessary? Is it even gratifying? A guy writes a hot, sexy tale, and folks have to yell out insults from the back of the room?

I thought it was hot, well told evenly paced and sexy. Keep up the good work. Pay no attention to the shouts from the dark back corners.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Several comments about having a loving husband to allow

his wife to have such pleaure. That only works in my book if the wife will the husband the same pleasure with another woman she finds for him. One way streets are not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shared Wife = Cuckold = Fetish

Post it in Fetish, otherwise you will get Low Scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice present

It never fails to amaze me that people don't like the theme or pillory the author for writing about something that excites them or their wife. If you do not like the theme then do not read it and leave the commentary to the style of writing and construction of the story. I though it was imaginative and flowed nicely.

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
Loved it

Nice story! Don't let the negative comments bother you, I've had the same thing with similar stories of mine, and I simply ignore.

Look forward to reading more of your stories.

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
Oh and one other thing...

It does annoy me when people shoot down these stories, and not only suggest, but demand that they be moved to another section. The suggestion is that wife sharing/cuckoldry is a fetish and should not be in the Loving Wives Section.

For those that feel that way, I would direct you to Literotica's own description of the Loving Wives section:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

'Nuff said.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
If I am on this Hub and I read some comment, as this is I write my answer almost automaticly

@ Compulsive_Fornicator, For the sexual majority husbands the "Married extra-marital fun" is a succesful revenge on the cheating wife and "& more" is the changing the cheating wife to a better, nicer, younger, more beautiful Second Chance Woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to the site administrator

Why do loving wife authors (I am not one) have to tolerate toxic disinhibition?

Many (perhaps most) loving wife stories are subject to abuse. We try to ignore this, but it is frequent and pleasure denying. Do we have to tolerate this?

A professional writer

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
Uh hunh...

And swinging means what exactly? You left out your take on that part of the category description. Swinging doesn't involve "a successful revenge on the cheating wife" as you describe, it involves two members of a couple experiencing sexual escapades with others.

You also neglected to address the word "sharing" in the Literotica definition for "Loving Wives" Sharing seems pretty obvious, a partner shares their partner with others.

I'm just saying that the very definition of the Loving Wives section as laid out by the site administrator is that it is for ""Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Based on that description, these types of stories are properly categorized, and I don't understand why that seems to be so complicated.

licyou69licyou69over 11 years ago
Loved It!

Keep up the great work.

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Nice present!

Couldn't ever bear to give this gift to my wife, but you wrote such a sensual and respectful tale of marital debauchery with a spouses consent....I dug it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Head injury?

This is the only plausible excuse for the husband to give his wife this "gift". Make sure your next gift is a trip to the Free Clinic to check for diseases. Then a trip to the attorney to start the divorce that is coming sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of cow dung.

I find it difficult to believe that a man wants to share his wife. And give her a man for her birthday? What, hubby has no sense of pride or self respect? Maybe when she realizes she might have aids or herpes or an STD they both might re-think their dumbass "sharing".

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aabout 10 years ago
Haters should stick to their Harliquin Romances

This was an awesome story. I didn't read anything that suggested that the story was true. It's a fantasy and as a fantasy there's no need for safe sex concerns. Erotic fantasies need be nothing more than erotic. To this husbands mind our author hit the mark. I was aroused and I've often had similar fantasies involving my own wife. So, Mr. Anonomous, I suppose that I'm the sort of husband who would get off on a scenario like the one the author described.

Remember the old saying... If you can't say anything nice...

Good read. Thanks for the hard on.

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Hubby is a good man.

Giving your wife a present like that was a fantastic thing to do. She should get one every birthday, and Hubby should always be ready to dump his load in the wife to reclaim her. 5*****

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Hubby is a good man

Getting your wife a present like that once a year is a good idea, only if you add your load as soon as old mate pulls out, to reclaim her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
made up words

loved the story- hated the made up word-what is a ARSE?

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

nice story...........but the haters carry on.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Guess this cuck's whore be wanton more than he can give her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, does the wife plan to be as loving a partner as her husband? Does the wife plan on next gifting her husband with a young, gorgeous 20 something woman for her husband to enjoy while "she" watches? If not then she's just another selfish entitled woman who exploits her husbands love and kindness for her own selfish interests. One sided relationship soon turn toxic an abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

HOT AS HELL. Great, graphically-told, Thanks.

Ed

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

S'il vous plaît, arrêtez d'écrire. C'est nul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous