All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 04'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
Looking for an Editor

This one took me longer than I intended. My writing is still rough around the edges, so I'm look for an editor to help me round it out. Contact me if you are interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I am really enjoying the story and hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loopholes and Lesbians

In my personal opinion, she thought about it a bit too long. Jessie has already proven very good at interpreting wishes; why not just wish to orgasm so hard she can see through time? Also, and though I understand this is part of the fantasy, this is the second time you've set up a character as a lesbian and then have them be attracted to, for lack of a better descriptor, penises. Now I don't mind; it is a very enjoyable story you've made. It's just that when they specifically like girls, you would think the cock would throw them a bit. I actually thought that Beck, once informed of Amy's lesbianism, would wish her pussy back into existence for Amy's benefit.

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Loopholes and Lesbians

Your first point doesn't make any sense. You're trying to apply logic to a magical being who grants sex based wishes. Could her wish be more optimized to see the future, I guess so, but it doesn't matter. It's just a mechanic to introduce the next part of the story, so you're over thinking it.

However, your second point has a lot more merit. Although Amy and Beck didn't have sex, I could have written Amy's reactions a bit more realistic in line with her sexuality. I did intend this to pretty much be a futa driven story, but indulging a bit more of the pure lesbian side has its place too, and I'll take that into consideration for future chapters.

BebopJetBebopJetover 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Loopholes and Lesbians

Now that I've had a night to think about it, I find I also disagree with your second point. You're contention is that a penis ruins the concept of lesbian sex, but you don't mention why. Is it because once she has a penis she's no longer a woman and therefore it's no longer "lesbian" sex? In the first chapter when Beck accidentally wishes for the penis, the first question she asks is "Am I still a woman?" to which the genie assures her that she is.

There's a great article out there call "The Five Myths of Lesbian Sex", I'll include a link at the bottom here, but one of the myths is regarding strapons. The author states that some lesbians love them and use them all the time, others don't and prefer their fingers or other types of dildos. But the important part is where she mentions Katie’s Dual Rule of Horniness...

"Lesbian women in a lesbian relationship in which both partners give and receive will experience two distinct types of horniness: the desire to fuck and the desire to be fucked."

This is especially true in this chapter where Beck reverses the roles and gives Jessie the cock and Jessie fucks Beck. Her having a penis doesn't ruin the lesbian sex, nor does the penis define her as not being a lesbian anymore. That's a very narrow view of sexuality. I'm sure if I asked my wife to wear a strap on and peg me, you'd then label me as homosexual, but that's not the same either.

The Five Myths of Lesbian Sex

http://livefastmag.com/2011/09/the-truth-about-lesbian-sex/

lynnluvr87lynnluvr87over 11 years ago
Nice

Love the stories, keep 'em coming.

I do agree about the issue with lesbians being attracted to dicks. I think it's hot that the women are loving the futa, but if they love women, I think dick would turn them off a little. Either way, write the way you want and as long as you keep it up I'm happy to keep reading.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Loopholes

It's a function of the story to have female characters a bit confused or open minded about their sexuality, and I have no problem with it. It would be interesting to see how Beck and Jessie handle a situation where a lesbian was not interested in Beck's cock. Would they force or alter the lesbian, or try to change her mind, move on to other conquests, or perhaps wish their pussies back and possibly even wish a cock onto the lesbian. All have potential.

I'm always surprised when logic is applied to a completely fantastic, fantasy situation, such as a genie. However, the reason for that is often because the 'universe's' rules tend to be set early on.

I agree with the point that these 'lesbians', and let's face it, that's a label for varying, complicated individuals, are attracted to women. That Beck has a cock does not preclude her from being a 'woman' as such. That is true in my opinion whether Beck starts as a woman who wants a cock, or a man who wants tits and feminine curves.

Is there any reason why Beck might not wish for, say, enough money to allow her not to waste time working when she could be sexing up Jessie or various others? I've seen the sex genie trope use that before?

Will Beck ever have any interaction with men in a sexual way? It seems like you're going purely futa/woman, which is hot and works well. Just curiosity.

In summary, great work.

bmnuserbmnuserover 11 years ago
Keep going!

Bebopjet, I commented anonymously before and I now made an account just to reiterate...i LOVE this series. You're doing really well with adapting futanari to the sex genie (particularly Joe Brolly-esque) genre. The best part about this is just how Beck takes whatever she wants, and Jessica is only too happy to provide. Big props.

I'm waiting to see what more you do with this story, but I would love to see a scene where Beck multitasks sex with something more mundane, in a scenario where there might be other people around. You're already doing this with scenes like Milla's car service and Beck's taunting of Amy while being serviced by Jessica, but it could be more played up and really drive home the fact that Beck is the MISTRESS. Anyway, take it or leave it, that's my two cents.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot and keep it coming/ cumming

Just read all five chapters in one go, I'm a massive fan of the series.

I like the way that you're going straight to the point and giving them loads of sex and making the encounters longer and the plot shorter, it's a reason why I prefer this to the original Genie Chronichles as that focused in a bit too mush on the details of their mundane life and had a very complicated way of giving them enough money to just get on with fucking, I like that you've opted for the "winning the lottery" option, it makes life easier and the stories better.

I like the lesbian stories and the lesbian shemale stories so this is right up my street, I would like to see the development of a harem and the inclusion of some other celebrities, (I would have a personal request for some glamour models like Sammy Braddy, Lucy Pinder, Alice Goodwin and Madison Welch but obviously it's up to you).

Also you've mentioned a woman's ass on more than one occasion but there's yet to be any anal sex as such I'm interested to see if yo choose to include this.

Becks needs to stay exactly the way she is in terms of being domineering, too much bondage and fetish play can ruin a story.

I would just mention as a pedantic type, there are a few spelling/ grammar mistakes which are easily rectified and would lend the text a greater quality.

Overall I love it, I hope you keep writing and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story so much.

It's a very open story and through them you can feel such a sexually free feeling.

acmedacmedover 11 years ago
Love it

This is a great series. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Terrific

This is undoubtedly one of the best works of erotica I've ever read, I'm definitely looking forward to future installments!

discblizzdiscblizzover 11 years ago
Yay

Glam I found these little gems this morning, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm thinking that Amy would like to explore the two of them later with a cock of her own ;)

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonover 11 years ago
God damn

Please continue this, I loved the whole set up and the way you have done the characters and I have hopes for the Harem later in the story even though I have never been intrested in harem storys before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story indeed! Please write more!

BebopJetBebopJetabout 11 years agoAuthor
Working on Chapter 5

I've been getting a lot of emails from people asking me to not abandon the series. I've been working on Chapter 5 and it's been sitting at about 5.5k words for about a month now, but I was very unhappy with how I got to a specific scene and I wasn't sure how to approach the situation, so writer's block got the better of me.

Luckily one of my fans inquired about the next chapter and I gave them a sneak peak and he gave me some good suggestions for getting past the block, and I was able to get myself out of the corner I wrote myself into.

I'm hoping to have the next chapter up in a few days, and don't worry, I'm going to keep working on the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thats great news

Good to hear that you havent given up on this series, and its extremely cool that you let one of your fans help out with the story. I anticipate the return of Vicky and the Genie; I hope one of their future sexcapades involves some futa on futa action or a wish for the next girl they add to their Harem gets to experience what's it like to be hung like their mistresses...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Í'm confused...

A lot of the comments keep calling Vicky "Beck", and I wondered why. Was her name Beck in an early release of the story and has been changed since then? She has been Victoria/Vicky/Vick in all the chapters I have read. (BTW, my grandmother's name was Victoria, lovely lady with a backwoods German accent who could bake pastries like you wouldn't believe!)

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Missed details hurt

I am pretty tolerant of spelling error and skipped commenting on a few I saw but details matter. When you had the girls leave the apartment, they got into an Acura(pretty nice for an assistant librarian I thought) now they get into an Accord. I doubt Jessie would have downgraded her without a request.

The story so far has been very engaging. But slips like this make it hard to stay in the fantasy and make the story less real.

But keep up the work. This is nothing a little attention would not fix. I am enjoying this a lot.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
OOPS

After complaining about details, I got interrupted in my post and forgot it was a Honda Accent not an Accord. Don't I feel stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Of course she did that!

Back row movie theater sex, picking up a blonde potential harem girl candidate, and wishing up next weeks winning lottery numbers! And having sex a number of times too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous