All Comments on 'The Christmas Present Cruise'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You truly are an expert with these kinds of stories.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
master of the twist in the tail

Your stories often take an unexpected turn, and this one is no exception. I liked the outcome (no details to avoid spoiling the story for others), but I didn't care much for the drunken orgy. Not so much for the STD risk involved (after all this is a fantasy), but for the possible damage to his self esteem. Hopefully his mature lover will cherish him and make him happy.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about this story. I was uncomfortable with the orgy scene, as to me it seemed to be rape, even though the boy ended up liking it. I'm glad that manipulative SOB Wade didn't get what he wanted and I think Magnus will be a good, and non-manipulative, partner.

nanobotnanobotover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I really liked the main character-an inexperienced man trying to know his own mind and upon finding it staying true to it. Many a person has found his or herself in a place where they didn't expect to be and while finding themselves changed by it, {not necessarily for the worse} they grow. Love can be discovered in the most unusual circumstances with people yet unaware of its potential or its possibilities. This story illustrates something I've always held to be true-that being interesting starts with being interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A lucky young man

As they say, "the road to happiness is strewn with difficulties and dangers."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a great story ,well written and a nice twist at the end and i share the main chatacters love of older men,well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3019 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...