All Comments on 'Dallas'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

good pacing and kind of sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid and written for sicko's like the last anon.

Just another in a continuing string of garbage tales written as supposed "erotica" but in reality only pathetic trash by brain damaged authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree

with the sicko comment written for losers who try to convince each other their normal.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a good, simple easy to read story. Well paced, decent descriptions. Good depiction of a loving couple that trust each other and have fun. I love seeing the negative comments. Especially those who are so negative over a persons story. Everyone who read stories on literotica are here to get turned on. Not everyone is going to like everything. But to be so negative and think people are sick for writing about certain subjects is hilarious. It's fiction, treat it as such. It's not a big deal.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Editing

Hot. NO doubt! But hard to read!

Significant pronoun-itis gender errors. Often not clear who was doing what, even if the 'who' was Sweetie or Hubby or Bull, because 'he' and 'him' and 'his' were often used for Sweetie! (Didn't catch any 'she' for the guys.)

After finishing first draft, put it away for several days, then go back and read it as though it is the first time!

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years ago
I've just started..

Giving 5's to any story that has some anonymous asshole complaining about the content.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 11 years ago
Liked it

Good story, credible and well told.

A great erotic fanatsy or maybe an experience

Would like more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: padma bear

I'll just automatically give a 1* to any story that has a comment made by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing

Needs editing

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I'm not the Grammar police but....

This was SO difficult to read because of all the grammatical errors that I gave it a "1".

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Editing!!!

I dropped my rating from 4 to 3 because the story was VERY carelessly told! Too often, the male pronoun was used when it coulda easily referred to EITHER Woody (or 'woody' - Hubby) or Theo (the Bull). 'She' was no problem ... gotta be Sweetie! (except the times that 'she' was shortened to 'he' and it looked like there was some gay action!)

There were times that it seemed Sweetie was playing 'Twister' no matter WHICH dude was getting that particular service! Odd, since Bull was ostensibly to get a knob-job (until the rule changed near the end!)

There were several instances in which it seems clear that letters were omitted which made the sentence either different OR unintelligible! (Such as 'here' becoming 'her')

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
FETISH

why the hell did they get married? they should have just put him down. everybody wins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like this one

this presenter paints a very good story... thanks you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wishes and fantasies.

I so wish and fantasize my hubby sharing me with others. I give this a HOT "5".

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Good story and description—but no emotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous