All Comments on 'Oh Santa!'

by MarieWriter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopover 11 years ago
Jingle Balls - All the way!

A real stroker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I caught it.

How many of the 'Santas' were husbands? This one is worth a part 2, maybe 3.

MarieWriterMarieWriterover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks- I'll think about that. I've never done a multi-chapter story before...

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 11 years ago

Don't give the anons any fuel for their cowardly fire--just means they don't have the balls (or vag) to leave contact info with their mean words.

Loved it! And I figured from the get-go that he would be one of the "Santas" without her knowledge & I loved it all the same.

I wish it would continue, but since it's for the contest I wish you the best of luck.. you've got a good one here!

MarieWriterMarieWriterover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks!!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 11 years ago
Hot and Fun!

MarieWriter hits it out of the park with her contest submission. Lots and LOTS of action! A little something for everyone in this fun, holiday themed story.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 11 years ago
Nice little entry

I liked the simple exhibitionist meets voyeur meets group sex idea. The husband cut kindof a peripheral clueless figure, but overall I quite enjoyed this little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh Santa! INDEED! FUN!

eroticsluteroticslutover 11 years ago
My sexual fantasy in your words ,

This even sounds better than it ever did in my own words or thoughts

I love it , now I just need to find a way to make it happen in

real life

thank you

you have rocked my world again

thank you

Erica

kishikishialmost 9 years ago
Heart it

I really enjoyed this it started out well nice rhythm...great setting and oh huh very hot....plus well you'll have to read it for the end!;-)

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7about 8 years ago
Tapped into an old fantasy of mine!

I remember an old Penthouse Forum story where a hot older woman was "disguised" as Santa and one of her son's friends enjoys her after a Xmas party. This story was different, but tapped into the sexiness I remembered. Very well told story. Love the female perspective and the use of descriptive words. My cock was hard all the way til the end. I need a Santa suit and room of ladies!!!! More please!

seth6138seth6138about 8 years ago
wow

Nice job Marie!

WineFireandSexynightsWineFireandSexynightsabout 8 years ago
Nice

Hot story, Loved the ending, what an interesting twist. I suspected, but didn't know until the end...

Loved it!

ontario_kindaguyontario_kindaguyabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Love your writing, Marie, keep it up!

mthcs28mthcs28about 8 years ago
Santa

Great descriptions, great ending.

Annmarie31195Annmarie31195almost 8 years ago
Want to GO

How do I get to go to this party? Every married woman's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas

A lot going on here and I needed a score card to keep up. Luckily there was a lot of scoring happening. Kept my interest and other things fully engaged. Another great job!

ontoit2ontoit2over 7 years ago
Hot holiday!

Lots of fun and arousing action. Makes for a very hot read for the holidays or anytime.

aoteavivaoteavivover 7 years ago

Deliciously naughty...and with a lovely twist in the tail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story except for the cheating!!

To Annemarie's comment of "every married woman's dream".. I say ..only if your a cheater

It's one thing if you are swingers and it's agreed upon.. but from both Jessica and Racheals mouths the guys don't know about it and they know their guys would have a fit if they knew. The same can be said of the Married asian girl.

I dont mind sex with others but these females are lying about it and going behind their partners backs and deliberatly concealing that they are screwing around on their partners. They would have a total melt down if there guys a had a party like this.

MarieWriterMarieWriteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
LOL missed the ending

Looks like you missed the ending- and without a name- not much weight given to the comment overall..

knightneedsknightneedsabout 6 years ago
Love love love it

The ending is pure class..so subtle and well done!

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildalmost 6 years ago
Clever, and classy

I found this hot from the get-go. Rachael was very well described, and I think getting the detail right at the beginning is so important in carrying your reader forward. Well structured, believable, and beautifully written. Not wishing to sound negative, but in the context, the spelling should be "hoarse". I enjoyed the two girls sharing one Santa's cock, and especially the messy joint cum facial. And the ending is perfect. Sets us up for episodes 2 thru 98 very well.

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusover 5 years ago
Well Written

I found this story pretty well written and with a clever premise. It a a bit narrative-heavy, but that often happens.

As far as topic, cheating is not my bag. Yes, I got the subtle ending, with the implication that Steven had been one of the Santas (not necessarily HER Santa). I also saw the line indicating that they are swingers: "So different from some of the wild times and the younger lovers she occasionally shared with Steven."

However, the implication from the get-go was that what she was doing at the party was on the sly. This is reinforced with the line, "... Rachel was once again with a total stranger, masked to a great degree, having sex ..." . And Steven's involvement was also apparently a secret from Rachael.

So, much of the story was uncomfortable to me. Can swingers, by definition, be cheaters? Absolutely, yes. Honesty and communication are key.

My suggestion is that the ending could make it a bit clearer that this was all a swinging game that Rachael and Steven were playing, reinforcing that their relationship remains OK. Just speaking for myself, it would have been a more satisfying ending.

PrintsCharminglyPrintsCharminglyabout 5 years ago
Wow

Terrific story..original in concept...and very, VERY well written. Avoids cliches and never stumbles. Loved it!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Great End

Great twist at the end, made it better, not really my scene,, to hard to follow all the sex. Well written and imaginative, just not my cup of tea.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Great inventive story. I do hope it is based on personal experience. Thanks for the orgasm.

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 2 years ago

Loved the story, loved the style

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story though think some must be contortionists to be with their santa and watching others.

Hardcane69Hardcane69over 1 year ago

Marie is my favorite author here, she has real talent. I really enjoy reading her stories they all seem to flow. I hope she writes some more here soon.

Thank you Marie for taking the time to write this.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyabout 1 year ago

A really great story that I enjoyed reading, I thought the ending was funny and apt. I do hope you did well in your contest as all I can give you is 5 stars.

weekends06weekends0611 months ago

A very creative story.. Well written.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

The author writes well. I am surprised how she configured the “hen party” and the level of sexual activity described. What man who read this has not wanted some part or at least seen one of the party’s video. We know Steven was going for the encore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarieWriter@MarieWriter
300 Followers
The greatest deception men suffer is their own opinions. —Leonardo da Vinci I have hit 61, can I still claim 60 if I want to stop at 60? If I happen to be in the chat room, please don't come at me with HEY, or HEY girl or some such nonsense... You Don't need War and Peace ...