All Comments on 'A One Time Thing'

by Thompson99

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yea, just so sexy

then 3 months from now Mark goes to the Doctor only to find out he is HIV positive because Jenn turned out to be the whore his friends told him she was. Get a DNA test Mark, she damaged goods dude. Drop the bitch like she dropped her panties.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Too low brow to be actual literature & too high toned to be decent stroke material !

Seducing this cougar wasn't exactly rocket science. The characters were developed nicely to no apparent purpose. .They meet . I'm waiting for some sparks in the meet & flirt dialogue . Nah. She goes from career woman/ wife/ mom to slut like THAT. Then the action is terse but packed with cliches.

Then non sequitur meeting of cuckolded hubby and semi- remorseful stud hints at a moral or insight but falls short. The slattern wife licks her lips and wiggles her hips at the end. Its as if the author quit trying about 20% into the story. What can one do but sigh and shrug?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Ooooh! You're gonna slaughtered by the anons!

But I enjoyed it. It was a well-told tale with realistic characters and action; even the motivation of a 'high' from the successful presentation worked.

Okay, it was cheating - no doubt and no excuse - but it was fun and I'm giving it 5* to help offset some of what the haters will do to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re:ythebadger's comment

to give a story a 5* just to offset what you perceive others to do is like me giving this a 1* to offset your ill perceived perception. when will you scum stop the war against the anon. most give valid comments, unlike the likes of you who give good scores for the wrong reason. sorry writer I won't read a story that's scored this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope her husband finds out

then divorces the whore she dont love her family and deserves to lose it

they all do

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a divorce

looking for a place to happen . time to burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another loser

so called author.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

Ok, so fucking bare back is unhealthy, but this is just a story...fictious characters and all that. I thought Scot and the husband meeting was good, and likely in the circumstances.. If one must stray, better it be somone 'unsuitable' than someone the spouse might fall in love with. So a quick fuck with a much younger man with only a first name, isn't so bad as fucking a 48 year old doctor. All in all a good story.well written and plotted. Never once did we have to suspend belief.

Chilley

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
Not a bad story line, but ...

it needs to be developed. One of the ANONS, who generally are a pretty useless lot (their comments in general are pretty much limited to "burn the slut") did make the point that character development was lacking - things happened too fast and easily

But - the idea that a guy gets it on with a married woman and then to his surprise meets the husband in a social/business context soon thereafter has been done before, and very well: Acquisition is the name of the story. The "seduction" is slower and more plausible, and the encounter between the men is more developed - and the cuckold-er doesn't make the connection between the man has cuckolded and the latter's wife until later. Good story - worth five minutes looking it up

The problem with this story as a story (the ANONS want her to burn in hell, but that is not useful to an author trying to improve his writing) is that it moves too quickly and too many coincidences. One is all it takes: one guy is early to a meeting at a hotel, the woman is bored and tired of her husband always being late to important meetings he drags her to, and the husband is very late. One coincidence, and a motivated wife (boredom and resentment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just a bit boring

more like a stroke story of cheap pornflick. a world with no consequences. so nobody pays attention to anything.

far to simple for life

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
usual crap

a simple story about casual fucking by a slut. normal, I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad at all.

Both Chilley and H.H. make good points. Re those anons who read in the loving wives category only to get upset, I suspect they are dealing with issues other than writing skills. I suggest you ignore those comments, they aren't helpful and the critiques seem to be written in anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For The Morons

who are willing to call any story that has an unfaithful wife getting fucked is Pulitzer price work, just stop a moment and use your mini-brain. If she is this easy, then surely where are the stories about the many times she has been fucked before that?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bad

Just what the world needs, The beginning of a cheating whore skank wife. Fucking disgusting.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 11 years ago
good one

i have lived this story ao many times on trip to destin on the gulf coast

a gf who has a condo there go several tmes a year and always have

guys like scott hit on us and we love it, we stay 3 or 4 days each time

someithimes the same guys whole times sometimes diff ones each nite but we do not mess around lots back home

good story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just call it sloppy seconds given to an unsuspecting spouse; maybe she'll find there are consequences to her actions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: For The Morons

Just love people who slam others for daring to have a different opinion. Granted, usually it's from those slamming people who slam the story. Maybe you're here to show there are assholes on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a round heel gutter skank

She has been doing this for some time. No faithful wife just jumps into bed with an other man.

Also bet that she would cut off his balls if he had lunch with a woman.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
You Are A Married Man

Does writing this as a woman (your wife) turn you on? Just wondering.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Hot, but

Is she really so uncaring for her husband that she has no guilt about her cheating? I can understand getting caught up in the events, and even going with the excitement, but I have real problems with her not having any regrets or guilt over cheating on her husband and endangering her family.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Realignment

Sweetie is now confirmed as moving up in her career path. Successful presentation, silenced a ball-buster and wowed the boss! She is starting to see her job as a bigger part of her life, and her family as a smaller part. She behaves as an independent woman at the beach, so is a much easier score than she would have been last week! She's not ready for divorce quite yet, but could easily drift that way, since she has now established her independence at her career and in her sex life! Hope the kids are really cute, and continue to be athletically productive!

Moral of the story...An unusually hot and innovative sexual contact with your Sweetie is a wonderful blossom, but may have rotten roots!

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
She was 39.

Since she is just an old hide and since there is nothing sexy about some wrinkled old woman, I stopped reading when I read she is a 39 year old woman and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't get the comments

Why do people read stories in this category and then get all bent out of shape when there is a cheating wife. That's what this category is. It's right in the Literotica blurb next to the category listing. Read stories in the other sections. Why get yourself upset. I don't like mind control stories, so I don't read them. Also, why does it need to be realistic? It's just a fantasy story. This isn't high art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

Poorly written as most cuck stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For Wornock

Typical thinking for a youngster and of course don't bother to read it and rate it a 1.

With your attitude you may not make 39. I read the story and rated it a 5. Shame on you Wornock

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW I GOT ONE UP ON YOU

its time for you to get one in me. TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
At 39 years old, she is at the height of her sexualliy

Her old man wouldn't be able to keep up with her, so she needs a 29 year old man to keep her satisfied.

I hope she finds a way to keep in touch with her young stud, and keep getting some of his hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What assumptions we are left with

The story ends up a llittle in the air, first there is the obvious feeling of the wife that she has pulled adultery over on her husband. Second, there is the doubt that he feels that his wife's pussy is far from her normal condition. Third, the reader is left does thw wife get away with her first cheating and will continue getting more brazen as he goes ?

One thing for certain the husband seems to be conveniently clueless about how a recently fucked pussy acts. Another thing the old cliche that once a cheater always a cheater means that the wife will charge ahead cheating but at the same time she will increase the possibility that she will leave undeniable clues. Another quite accurate cliche is that cheaters will always be caught, and that has been my experience over the decades. A reason is as a cheater cheats over and over they gain a feeling of entitlement that they have a right to cheat. (larger through lieing to themselves and others they trust and making up reason the spourse caused this and deserves it.

Of course for normal well adjusted people they eventually give it all up either directly or indirectly through friends because they soon can't live their own guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just another cunt!

Wife as no guilt because she had no heart. Just another cunt. Needs a prt 2 were the husband has been banging the 21 year old intern hotty from work. And the wife can't understand why he is so happy even though they haven't had sex in 2 months.

SimonLeBonMotSimonLeBonMotabout 11 years ago
Good Effort

The pacing was a bit off at times, but all in all a good effort. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door

What a slut. Can't get her into divorce court fast enough. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
Thus began

the end of her marriage, career, family, image, honor, and fidelity. A few months later, her life as a cougar went into high gear. Grasping at any available young cock in order to stave off the reality of middle age is far too common. As common as a two-bit whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked this story. It was well written - hot even - and has a much more realistic vibe than the usual "cuck hubby gets off eating other dudes cum" stuff. High marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Where is ch 2. You know Jenn and Scott will come together again. This opened a door for her. I hope there is a next chapter with the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Finally, tired of the wimpy assed husband themes. god some writers hate marriage or husbands. This story I really enjoyed. You have to create a Ch 2 explain her actions. There is more to her? No Guilt? betting, her husband already did that. her life is now based on competition... proving herself just as good and beautiful as any other woman. well done

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Hot story

Very well presented. This is the kind of thing that likely happens in real life more than people know.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Great story worthy of 5 stars

I agree, believable story, the erotic flow and most of all, I too agree no need to embarrass a husband or make him a wimp as many authors do. Something secret yet dangerous. Enjoyed it very much. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent work please continue

Excellent story, I however agree, I feel there is something missing, a wife just does not go off and have a one time affair for no reason. What was missing? What really caused her to go off on her own and seek a younger man? Her job maybe in a male dominated occupation but she obviously handled herself very well. Perhaps I agree a chapter 2 on this story can answer many questions.

be24yoube24youover 10 years ago
Exciting

Very nice story. I think she had found a new feeling for sex. Obviously she will try it soon again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!!!

what a delightful story. nothing crude. just nice sex. great story hope you keep writing more.

take care, have fun, in this world gone mad.

Lucioz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And he did know

He suspected when he talked to Scott that the man was sneering at him. When his wife tried to drag him off to bed he realized right away another man had be in her. He went to the attorney's office the next day. She got the divorce she deserved. What a waste of time to read this drivel.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Well done!

Third cheating wife, who apparently got away with it, I read today. This was the best of the day. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shitty story.....not a loving wife.

Nothing loving about this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the other Anony.

Yes, she was a loving wife, just not exclusively with her husband.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Let's Hope She Didn't Get Away With It!

What a twat!

- Well this marriage won't much longer because the cunt will continue to cheat,figuring her husband will be none the wiser. (Once a cheater always a cheater!)

- One fucking night's delay because HER child needed to play in a game,and she goes and fucks another guy! No excuse for that shit!

- This needs a sequel where her family gets home early,and her children and husband are treated to her getting spit-roasted on the living room floor by Tyrone and Hakeem.

- Husband gets a divorce,custody of the kids,and all she gets is a new son,Scott,Jr,9 months after she fucked up her life.

What a twat!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
A "one time thing?" Why?

She loved the sex, loved cuckolding her husband, feels no guilt, regret, or remorse: why would we believe she won't do it again?

@anon 05/16/16: "she was a loving wife": Note that the word "love" only appears twice: she loves Scott's attention, and her husband loves her competitiveness. She doesn't love anyone but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is the kind of garbage that gets knocked up that one time and when she gives birth to some half nigger monkey we and the husband find out the bull was a nigger. Hubby cleans out all accounts, max loan on house, sells all stock, cashes out insurance and splits. -1 but they drop the 1 so now -2 is lowest

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

George is right.

The way the author wrote her, she is a cheating cunt that is going to enjoy the disrespect and dishonor because she got away with it.

She is likely going to continue until she brings a disease and fucks up her family or as anonymous said, gets knocked up because the cunt is fucking them bareback.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

i loved this and call for a sequel. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One day he will

And that day won't end well for the family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY

How about we all kill you dumbass. WTF is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, what great galactic sex. And she totally got away with it!!

And if she has the opportunity, she'll do it again. And again. And one day she won't get away with it. And when she gets caught and claims in distraught tears that this was the only time, her cuckold husband will suddenly think back to meeting Scott that morning, and the sudden shock and anxiety that crossed his face, and the slight note of urgency in his wife's voice as she explained how she met Scott, and the pleading look in her eye, hoping that her husband would believe her. And then he will think back to other such incidents, following other such opportunities, when her tone, her manner, her attitude seemed somewhat distracted, distant, preoccupied. And he will look at her with a new awareness and discernment, and he will ask, "How many men have you fucked, besides this asshole, and Scott?" And she will blanch, and try to immediately hide her shock and alarm, and it will be too late. Her husband will know.

And it won't be the hate and scorn from her husband and family than injures her most, it will be the pity, and disappointment, from her children. You fucked over our father, you fucked over our family, you totally destroyed our image of our mother as a good and virtuous woman. Our mother is a whore, for the rest of our lives.

Long after she's forgotten what Scott or the other men even looked like, much less what the sex felt like, she will be reminded every day of the look in her children's eyes as they tolerate her existence, and despair at her failure as a wife and mother.

Write the rest of the story.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@cheryl4fun

Glad you have been having fun. Thought I would clue you in banned profile or no.

I am the husband of one of your gfs. A friend of mine saw your group out and about six years ago. Pretty easy figuring out what you guys were up to. Even easier filling the other husbands in.

We had made plans b4 you returned from that trip.

First was weekend of very expensive escorts. Since that time every time you guys play we do also.

Thing is we have evidence of your cheating, you have none on ours.

Once children are 18 each husband will be filing for divorce. Three of us, only two years away, are in commited relationships. Remember your disappointment the last few years at the inexpensive gifts for your birthday, the anniversaries forgotten, no Valentine. Well, the money hubby would have spent on you now encircles his fiancee's finger.

So glad you are enjoying yourself...hubby is also...much newer model with better upholstery.

Cannot wait until you girls trip next week..

Neither can your husband. Heard tell he has big project he has to work late on all this week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
author's choice

Some guys don't mind their wives cheating. Authors who write stories such as this one are in that group. Have at it I say.

I love banging the wives of those guys. I am doing them a favor.

Unlike Scott, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Given his reaction and the likelihood presented in story the trio will see each other repeatedly that vacation. Husband will figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Their divorce devistated her entire family

And she died of multiple STD's the following summer asdid Scott and Mark... wow what a great author...Not!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another cheating whore

Another soulless cheating wife. LW is full of them it seems. Amy they all get what they deserve in the end.

imhaplessimhaplessover 3 years ago
Short but sweet

5* from me.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

A nice little skank worthy of divorce.

Write a follow up where he finds out and frosts her ass like she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With the smirk (smile) you know she is going to do it again.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

You got to enjoy and savor a younger guy just don't make a habit of it.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

What a fucking worthless slag. Hope her husband catches on to her and dumps her cheating ass!

l0ver0tical0ver0tica3 months ago

Well written. Dont love the theme, but well-written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous