All Comments on 'The First Blowjob'

by stickmanfred

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
Yum!

Made me think of my first cock many years ago...nice story! Short and sweet, and hot!

eliotwilleliotwillover 11 years ago
Memories memories

Nothing ever matches the thrill of your first cock, I'm sure for many it was also a stranger in the front seat of his car. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

My first cock was in the front seat of a car too. Also fast like yours. Except he made me take it on my face. Was very erotic. Made me wear it when I left the car and I swear even after walking and wiping it on my sleeve everyone knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

My first time sucking cock was very incredible too. I went down on him after kissing befoire I lost my nerve and I loved every minute of it. Please continue writing as this story was extremely hot.

HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it, reminded me of my first time sucking a cock & made me very horny :-) Could do with sucking a hard cock now......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Great story, my first time was kneeling before a friend in the living room, I'd blown him before but this was the first time he came in my mouth, i remember the warmth and slickness :)

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Beautiful

Mmmm. Loved it. As a long time (since aGe 12) crossdresser, and always been attracted to guys/men, I too adore the sensation. Whilst I have enjoyed sucking several men, I have only enjoyed the sensation of a man cuming in my mouth with 2 very special guys in my life (of course each time I was dressed as "JoAnne). Loved it, well done

Joanne

MI_guyMI_guyover 11 years ago
Simple and realistic

Loved the story. It seemed very true, which makes it all the more enjoyable for me.

I hope you suck cock again and write about that time, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Enjoyed it... reminds me of the first time I had my lips on another man's hard cock... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I did that!

My story exactly! We were both so excited that we waited 10 minutes so that we could do it again. Feeling a warm cock in my mouth has the most intense erotic pleasure in it. I could suck two dicks for long time. His orgasm is the climax for my fantasies!

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
so true

Loved your story.Like many I love the feel of a penis in my mouth and the taste of cum! Thanks1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
memories

reminded me of my first taste. loved it then, love it now

den1959den1959over 10 years ago
great story keep up the writing.

Hey your a great story teller, keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What A Pleasure

Your story was so incredibly hot. You got me so hard reading your story. I too am not very experienced at sucking cock, however it is so exciting while doing it. Everything you said about how hard he was yes soft and velvety at the same time. and the sweetness of his precum. All of my blowjobs that I have given have been in a Gloryhole....I would love to meet a guy and go to his car and suck him to completion. I wish I could practice with you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great experience

I agree -- nothing matches that first hard cock pulsing in your mouth, and nothing matches that first blast of cum. The taste, warmth, saltiness, creamy feeling -- all a wonderful experience. And the guy you're sucking can have a big cock, smaller cock, thin or thick, hairy body or not -- it's still a great experience. And to know that YOU are responsible for his great feeling and his cumming in your mouth!

Some guys have been surprises: the hitchhiker I picked up who asked if we could trade blow jobs -- he had a great tattoo on the head of his cock and a magnificent hairy chest; guys at adult bookstores who wanted to kiss, then fondle, then suck; guys who love to have their pecks sucked; the truck driver who invited me to see the inside of his cab, and asked if we could blow each other -- a great guy with a hairy chest and beautiful cock. Loved to have his chest licked and his treasure trail massaged. Brings back great memories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i miss them times

i'm not gay or bi but i've loved dick since i was in my teen years, which is also the last time i got to suck one 10 years ago. i really miss the taste & feel of having one in my mouth, someone asking me and then sitting/standing in front of me with their pants down, my heart racing or this rush going through my body the whole time because i shouldn't be doing it but i'm just loving every second of it. i may have loved sucking dick & would do it any time but i was new to cum and wanted to stay away from it. i want to taste tons of pre-cum but that's it. the guy i sucked was 2 years older, had a big dick that tasted soooo good and i wanted to taste it all night or again & again, but i think we were afraid to ask each other afterwards. i would have loved to have him cum all over me or my face, suck his dick in the hot shower, lick/suck his balls, and MAYBE just once let him cum tons in my mouth. since it was the first big dick i seen up close, he let me touch it & squeeze it for a few before putting my mouth on it. all these years, i've wished everyday i could suck on one again, i've watched tranny videos too (love Sadie Hawkins, Bee Armitage and Bailey Jay and would definitely swallow their cum) and jacked off to girls i talked to telling me about them sucking tons of cock & getting fucked for 2 years. maaaan i really need a big-headed dick like Sadie's in my mouth right now, and fuck the shit out of somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i want to try

Guys I want to try sex with cute guys and big cock no gays and effem txt me now i have place metro manilla only 09465433944

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

NICE... MINE WAS THRU A GLORY HOLE ...WHEN WE FINISHED HE WAITED OUTSIDE MY DOOR ..SAID IT WAS OK FOR A FIRST TIME BUT I COULD GO HOME WITH HIM AND REALLY LEARN TO BE A COCK MASTER SUCKER WHICH I DID AND LEARNED THE PLEASURES OF BEING A TIGHT BOTTOM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOT HARD

GREAT STORY GOT EXTREMELY HARD READING IT

yowseryowserover 7 years ago
Sweet

Lovely descriptions. Nothing like firsts. Nothing like seconds either, but firsts are sudden windows, crossing back never an option. "I can no longer say I've never had a cock in my mouth" Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I well remember sucking my first cock. It was wonderful. I try to suck 3 or 4 cocks every week now. I love cum.

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 6 years ago
Casual is great, but...

Casual encounters like yours are awesome! I've give several bjs while kneeling in the floorboard of a car or SUV. I love it when I get rewarded with a big load of cum and never get tired of the taste or sensation of feeling a guy go off in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COCK

THIS IS ALMOST THE SAME AS MY FIRST COCK MY FIRST COCK WAS ABOUT 4.5 THICK AMD REAL NICE I WAS ABLE TO GET A LARGE AMOUNT OF GREAT TASTING CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Thinking about doing the same but I would return the favor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sweet story!!!

Time does seem to stand still and nothing else matters or registers in your mind as you take someone's cock into your mouth. The sensation is indescribable. You tell a story well and made me extremely hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
yummy

My first three times I sucked cock, the guys I went down on stopped me since two were not gay and then another gay guy at a gay bar years later other wasn't interested in oral. However, just minutes later another guy outside that gay bay unzipped his pants and dangled his eight inch erection in my face, which then slithered into my mouth and down my throat. That was my first dick in my mouth and I sucked it until he ejaculated a big wad of cum in my mouth and face. Lots of fun!

msubmissivemsubmissiveabout 3 years ago

Great short story. My first time was in a car too. I was 19 and he was about 45. I sucked him for about 20 mins before he finally came. I ended up going home with him that night and really got initiated. One of my favorite memories

TerriCTerriCalmost 3 years ago

Such great read. Very good description of a first time sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the description of your first blowjob . I will always remember my first time having a cock in my mouth and my first taste of cum. It made me what I am today, a confirmed cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great description of what I want to experience as I give my first blowjob. I am 75 and have never even touched another cock. I have been heterosexual (almost to the point of being homophobic) for 74 of my years but after losing my wife of 45yrs. a bit over 6 yrs ago I discovered porn and then LIT.com . I know WTF this guy is 75 and just got into porn at 71??? Yup, true story.

Anyway I watched plenty of porn and pounded the second head quite a bit. I quickly decided what I liked and not. Straight sex with female 1st. , then female gangbangs, wife sharing, blowjobs (female), all female oriented. Gay porn tuned me off. Not really the cocksucking but all the anal stuff and kissing shit.

Then, I discovered Trannies or Shemales, I went wild on watching these beautiful people sucking each other then watching guys sucking shemales off. Damn that's some cool stuff!. But then again the anal stuff just shuts me down.

I watched so many BJ'S , girls, guys, shemales that I started to study techniques. Some cocksuckers appear to worship the cock they are sucking. My wife was the same , we were very oral and I just LOVED to eat her pussy, I could spend hours eating her(and I did).

So now I am alone and have been thinking that I would like to suck a cock, but I am not gay and don't want to be but I WANT to SUCK a COCK!! I have been thinking I want a shemale to suck because when I look up I want to see tits and a woman looking down at me hopefully with a smile of satisfaction on her face.

I might try a guy but I have restrictions. 1st NO anal, 2nd no dom shit trying to cram it down my throat I will throw up on you! 3rd I have a small mouth so can't take a big cock, 1.5" across is about my limit. So a 5-6" long by 1-1.5" wide is the perfect size (upper limit) for my mouth.

So how do I find a tranny to suck? Gay bars I suppose but I can't drive at night so I would have to go during daylight hours. OH well maybe my mouth will have to remain virgin for my lifetime, such a waste.

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

Hot story it reminded me of my first time sucking cock, loved it. Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where do I find guys like this in central PA

HanksvilleHanksville5 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!! Not the same as my first time sucking a guy off but I enjoyed your your story just the same as I enjoyed my first time. The first time is always very special.!!! I was 18 for my first time and now I’m 75. There have been a lot of cocks in my mouth since I was 18. I always wanted the guy to call me a cocksucker as I was doing him but I never got to enjoy that moment. They just leaned back and came in my mouth which I loved. I would have liked to hear just one guy call me his cocksucker. Maybe someday? Thanks for sharing your well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The greatest most treasured compliment I got in life was from a transexual with a gorgeous light brown six plus inch arched cock, when, after she came in my mouth ( and I swallowed), she told me I was a great cocksucker. Thank you Emily, you moved far away and I really miss you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous