All Comments on 'Feminine Enough Ch. 02'

by oneironator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Beautiful

You capture the sensations delightfully. Hasme worked up again honey.

Joanne

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Anytime

Take me. Mmmmm, you can have me anytime you wish too. ;-)

Lol

A very worked up.......Joanne

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Holy Shit!

I knew I had some cream around here somewhere. OH nevermind. Damn good job!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Joanne

You're making me jealous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the bitch

excellent story well written. I found it to be very caring and honest. As a cock loveing CD I fully understood the thrill and pleasure of the feel of a hard cock up your ass, especially when the cum begins flowing into your man pussy. I gladly give my "pussy" to any hard cock anytime anywhere and beg for more of the same. I have 12 guys that fuck me on a regular basis and wish I had twice that. my cunt needs it.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
it moved to fast

almost like watching a bad porn flick. wham bam and out of here. you have potential. keep writing.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

Sexy! I liked the crossdressing part and the comparison between the feeling of being in a vagina and a butt.

I'm gay, a Bottom and a crossdresser, but I have topped a few times and know what it feel like to be inside a butt.

The first sex that I had was a few times with a couple of girls when when I was a young teen, so I know what it feels like to be inside a girl's vagina. One of them even let me stick it in her butt one time. However, I was always wishing wishing that it was me getting fucked and only did it because I was so horny. No one knew I was gay and I didn't know any gay boys.

I completely agree with the comparison. Whether you are straight and having anal sex with a girl, or gay and topping a guy, being inside a butt feels WAY better than a pussy.

I'm not a girl, so I don't know what it feels like to be fucked in the pussy, but it's hard to imagine how it could feel as good as being fucked in my butt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous