All Comments on 'Diary of a Fellatrix Ch. 01'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
So good..................

to see you posting again. I've missed your tales and this one has the potential to be another great one. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 11 years ago
Another Fantastic Tale

I, too, am very excited to see you submitting stories again of the antics of a world renowned fellatrix! I will be awaiting anxiously for Ch. 2. I hope your diary has as many entries in it as stars in the sky. Thanks so much for sharing! RCG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Bad

Nice description of mutually pleasing fellatio. But why the switch from present to past tense in the third paragraph? It's a little jarring.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Fancy Moving Countries?

Ever thought of moving to the UK? ;) Another arousing story from the most smiley writer on Literotica! Thank you....

b00blover36b00blover36almost 11 years ago
I love it

Short, sweet and to the point, I love it, I love it, I love it. There is nothing better than an afternoon quickie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was awful but the writer looks attractive. I like that she loves to suck cock so much. In the photo I see that she has very suckable lips. Never mind the dreadful story. I believe that she loves to have a dick in her mouth and that she craves cum. That makes her a slut and a whore but I like her that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES